Cheap 00 Buck anywhere online?

Guys I've been Googling and checking online sites all evening trying to find some cheap 00 buckshot for my Saiga 12, and everyone is sold out it seems. I've run across some Nobel and Rio #4 buck at good prices, but I can't seem to even find S&B 00 buck in stock anywhere. Tried Wal Mart yesterday and picked some cheap 15 round value packs of Winchester X slugs, but they were sold out of buck too.

Anybody know a dependable online site with 00 buck in stock now? :dollar:

Keep an eye on ammunitiontogo.com.They get stuff in and it sells out quickly.If you have the money,just watch the site and when the stuff is listed buy immediately.

That S&B from midway is about $.60 a round.ammtogo had Federal LE133-00(8 pellet flight controlled wad)for $.60 a round earlier this week but it sold out in 2 days.I would much rather have the Federal LE buck for the same price.

Sportsman's Guide has 250rd case Nobel. Buyers Club price with $10.00 off coupon. $164.21 delivered, In stock. Wolf $11 more, yet out of stock until Aug 11th. Daughter come home this weekend, :super: have to replace a case shot. :unsure::smoke:

Guys I've been Googling and checking online sites all evening trying to find some cheap 00 buckshot for my Saiga 12, and everyone is sold out it seems. I've run across some Nobel and Rio #4 buck at good prices, but I can't seem to even find S&B 00 buck in stock anywhere. Tried Wal Mart yesterday and picked some cheap 15 round value packs of Winchester X slugs, but they were sold out of buck too.

Anybody know a dependable online site with 00 buck in stock now? :dollar:

Estate 12 ga. 2-3/4" 00-buckshot. Per 25 ... 16.99 ... from Cabela's, and it's in stock right now.

Never used Estate before, but it's pretty cheap and in stock :)

Edited by DustyMonolith
Sportsman's Guide has 250rd case Nobel. Buyers Club price with $10.00 off coupon. $164.21 delivered, In stock. Wolf $11 more, yet out of stock until Aug 11th. Daughter come home this weekend, :super: have to replace a case shot. :unsure::smoke:

Yes to this. Sportsman's Guide. I picked up some a few weeks ago. I am very satisfied with the price and quality. I may get another 250!! Cant have to much ammo!

Keep an eye on ammunitiontogo.com.They get stuff in and it sells out quickly.If you have the money,just watch the site and when the stuff is listed buy immediately.

That S&B from midway is about $.60 a round.ammtogo had Federal LE133-00(8 pellet flight controlled wad)for $.60 a round earlier this week but it sold out in 2 days.I would much rather have the Federal LE buck for the same price.

Now that you mention it, I remember running across that Federal online early this past week, but wasn't able to find it in the last couple of days. Being sold out explains why I guess. I knew rifle ammo was being horded, but thought 12g buck would always be out there. Know better now.

It's an Obamanation now I guess....... :killer: