Does ne one no were i can find a well priced krinkov online

No such thing buddy,a Bulgarian Krinkov parts kit is pushing $900 for the most desirable model and assembled rifles are $1200+ and probably be as crappy as my Arsenal SLR-107UR krink.If you want a cheap krinkov either build it yourself or prepare for it to be less than desireable.

Spend the big bucks on a custom built unit from a top custom builder and you will not be sorry later down the road.After waiting 2 months for mine to come back from Arsenal spending $2000 on a Ted Marshal built gun doesn't seem so preposterous.

Cheap and Krink don't typically mix. I have a Yugo M92 that I built that's damn nice-my only complaint is I'd much rather have a side folder or fixed stock than the Yugo underfolder. The only cheap alternative I could imagine would be a faux krink from a Saiga or other less expensive AK. Kit prices have gotten out of hand. Also, the underfolders lack an optics rail.

<snip> I'd much rather have a side folder or fixed stock than the Yugo underfolder.

You got that right. Underfolders and EG/RO/PL wire sidefolders suck, imho.

Fixed or Russian style side folder is the only way to go . . .

IMG_7537.JPG

This is not my gun - for illustration and drooling purposes only.

Edited by nalioth