How do i take the butt stock off the saiga

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
The Saiga stocks are a VERY TIGHT fit.I had to yank and pull and wriggle and tug and grunt and strain and even resort to blows from the heel of my hand(ow), but they do come out if you curse just right.

invest in a rubber hammer cause the stock a a bitch to pull off but it can be done!!1

The Saiga stocks are a VERY TIGHT fit.I had to yank and pull and wriggle and tug and grunt and strain and even resort to blows from the heel of my hand(ow), but they do come out if you curse just right.

Yank and pull and wiggle and tug??? Sounds like a night with the wife.... :devil:

K i want to take off the but stock and send it to someone but i tryed everything btw its a saiga 5.56x39

:killer:

Damn, I see a Flood of Newbs Lately, What's Up? Take off the screws (3) and PULL. (1 is under your dust cover)...

and to answer your next question....Yes, you can put on a PG Legally (if you have the right parts count, 'cause it's Now an Assualt Rifle.... And Yes you can use 30 rd. mags. following the 'correct' parts count.

We Love you, girls (and guys) ...Welcome to the forum....!

Edited by BullShark012