Gem Tech will pay your tax stamp for a suppressor!

Just found this last night: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&...20&t=277265

You have to buy one by the 30th and then you send them your forms by 6\15 and they cut a check for the $200 for you. Not much time left. I'm just letting you guys know I went and ordered one at lunch time today.

Price out the door for mine is $737.45

This is my first class 3!

Edited by Racer 27
Wait, how much are they again???

I think any company with a cool sense of humor like that would be a company I'd want to do business with.

My price for the can is $737.45. Normal after that you have to pay the gov a $200 tax stamp for it, under this special gem tech pays for the tax stamp if you get them the paper work in time.

Its a lot of money but its a savings of $200 for something I was wanting anyways.

Wait, how much are they again???

I think any company with a cool sense of humor like that would be a company I'd want to do business with.

Hah, I certainly can't afford one and won't be buying one, I just got a kick out of reading the sales material!

So..once you get a class 3 tax stamp? does this mean you can be in possesion of fully automatic weapons?
One stamp = One Item

Be it a Suppressor, a SBS or whatever.

It is not carte blanche to purchase such weapons at will.

Curious, can you will these to other people without having to pay again on the stamp? I was wondering because I own a grandfathered DD (USAS12), and someday when I'm old and feeble might want to will it to someone who would take good care of it. I didn't have to pay anything as it was legal to own at the time I purchased it.

Edited by BronCobraJet

Form a Revocable Living Trust and then yes they can transfer "tax free" to who ever you choose as long as they are legally able to possess weapons...i.e: of age and/or not a felon, ect.