Saiga M4 Collapsible Intrafuse Stock with pistol grip -TAPCO

I don't thinik that stock will last as long as a 'dedicated' Tapco stock.

You're applying forces via the pistol grip on areas that are not designed for it.

You can pay about the same and just convert the shotty outright.

I don't thinik that stock will last as long as a 'dedicated' Tapco stock.

You're applying forces via the pistol grip on areas that are not designed for it.

You can pay about the same and just convert the shotty outright.

I can do the conversion for $60? What parts do I need? I thought it costs around $150 or so to do the conversion.

It'll cost you a little more than $60. You'll need a fire control group, a pistol grip, and a stock at minimum. If you want to make it easy on yourself, get the Tromix trigger guard and FCG. Keep in mind that if you do get that ugly pistol grip stock, your gun will be illegal until you spend more money on 922r compliance parts. It works out about the same.

why dont u try and find the imported original russian made folding stocks with pistol grip?? a few are still out there but high in price more than $200 that i've seen. since its imported as well i dont think ur mading it illegal....let me reminding u there a bitch to fold and unfold its all steel springed so u relly gotta know what spot to grip it to fold and fold back

why dont u try and find the imported original russian made folding stocks with pistol grip?? a few are still out there but high in price more than $200 that i've seen. since its imported as well i dont think ur mading it illegal....let me reminding u there a bitch to fold and unfold its all steel springed so u relly gotta know what spot to grip it to fold and fold back

If you put that on, it'll be a felony even to have the gun without a magazine in. Be careful about these laws.

If you put that on, it'll be a felony even to have the gun without a magazine in. Be careful about these laws.

are u sure about that buddy i've seen unconverted saigas with the russian (fold to the right) stocks and 10 rd mags on gunbroker and its states legal?? the saiga store use to carry those folding stocks as well..... now in some cases i've heard adding u.s. parts like the tapco stocks in a stocked saiga is illegal. i've even seen some at gun shows unconverted with pistol grip stocks sold to the public, sure it looks kinda funny and longer but u dont have to worry about a conversion going wrong (ftf fte) like very few do

are u sure about that buddy i've seen unconverted saigas with the russian (fold to the right) stocks and 10 rd mags on gunbroker and its states legal?? the saiga store use to carry those folding stocks as well..... now in some cases i've heard adding u.s. parts like the tapco stocks in a stocked saiga is illegal. i've even seen some at gun shows unconverted with pistol grip stocks sold to the public, sure it looks kinda funny and longer but u dont have to worry about a conversion going wrong (ftf fte) like very few do

I'm sure about it. It goes back to 922r. If you have any type of pistol grip, the weapon is non sporting. Adding a Russian made stock would keep the parts count at 14 foreign made parts. Therefore if you even use a U.S. made mag there will still be 11 foreign parts and it will be over the limit by 1. If any LEO who knows their shit catches you with that weapon, although they probably will not, you will go to jail.

FWIW, I have this setup, and I love it. It was a great purchase that allowed me to have a pistol grip NOW, while I stash away to convert mine.

FWIW???? which set up do u have?? the tapco m4 stock....just asking cause i have a second saiga i didnt want to covert but i want it with the 10 and up mag and pistol grip

If you use the Tapco Intrafuse stock (-1) you must add 3 more USA made parts to be under 10 for 922r.

Try a US Made handguard ($54), US Gas Piston ($15), US Brake. all are cheap.. Use Surefires and you'll be well under the 10 count.

Tapco has a Saiga Galil Specific Handguard (no retainer required) I think now too.

Saiga Specific Handguard Link

Edited by YouWontHearItComing
If you use the Tapco Intrafuse stock (-1) you must add 3 more USA made parts to be under 10 for 922r.

Try a US Made handguard ($54), US Gas Piston ($15), US Brake. all are cheap.. Use Surefires and you'll be well under the 10 count.

Tapco has a Saiga Galil Specific Handguard (no retainer required) I think now too.

quick question so if i have a factory saiga unconverted with a 10 or more usa mag a barrel shroud over the threaded barrel (doesnt thread to barrel but covers like a fake suppressor usa and a combo folding stock with pistol grip im ok??? or am i missing something?? the pistol grip folding stock are the metal ones they use to sell in the saiga store and on gunbroker

quick question so if i have a factory saiga unconverted with a 10 or more usa mag a barrel shroud over the threaded barrel (doesnt thread to barrel but covers like a fake suppressor usa and a combo folding stock with pistol grip im ok??? or am i missing something?? the pistol grip folding stock are the metal ones they use to sell in the saiga store and on gunbroker

Depends if the folding stock and pistol grip are US made or not. I'm not sure if a barrel shroud counts as a muzzle device. That's a good question. In any case, you can take the thread protector off and it will bring you to compliance with a hi cap mag.

FWIW, I have this setup, and I love it. It was a great purchase that allowed me to have a pistol grip NOW, while I stash away to convert mine.

FWIW???? which set up do u have?? the tapco m4 stock....just asking cause i have a second saiga i didnt want to covert but i want it with the 10 and up mag and pistol grip

For What It's Worth. I have the T6 interfuse or whatever it's called.