Colored Front Sight Posts?

I've seen some AK front sight posts (a pack of 5) in multiple colors. Anyone tried them?

Also, anyone know where I can purchase a set AND an adjuster slide for a FSB (the barrel like insert that the Front sight post screws into)?

Thanks!

I have one of the Tapco posts on my homebuilt Romy, It works better then the stock site from fast pickup. I used a blue one; everyone gravitates to red, but those turn to black quickly as the light fades. Blue and Green are the last two colors to fade under low light. Anyone that has ever done any Scuba can tell you that.

I know this is not what you are looking for but XS sights are well worth the money. They have 3 types std dot,big dot and strip all with tritium for the AK, they sell a front/rear sight combo and they come with the drum. I really like them and very soon I will have XS sights on all my guns.

I used a red Tapco sight and a Krebs Custom rear peep sight on one of my guns and it worked great. Very accurate, fast target aquisition. I was more accurate with that set-up than I was with the factory sights.

Right now I'm waiting for the Tech-SIGHTS AK sights to become available. I emailed them and they told me they'd be ready some time in May. I hope they don't let me down.