Stupid Laws !

its so bad up where I am, I often consider buying up a bunch of AKMs and then putting an ad out in the local paper that specifically states no police or other gov agency sales, ID required, JUST to piss the local gov off. show me your wallet or i dont sell it to you. badge? oh sorry, these are only for civilians. tough shit buddy.

same logic with that as what Ive voiced over 10 round and drum mags on the saigas. Im WAY more interested in seeing a LOT more of them on the streets in civilian hands than having something cool that nobody can get and noone can import anymore.

time to buy one of them chinese sas-12's as well before those cant be found either.

taking away any single right or weapon I own, or that any of you own, or making them untransferrable without MAJOR hassles, should be illegal. because one crook was prevented from getting one, *I* have to be penalised? exactly what did we all do again? never made sense to me, and never will.

stupid laws is right!