Two questions About AMD 65

1. The front pistol grip is just slightly loose. What (and how) do I have to take apart to tighten it?

2. If I wanted to someday change to a barrel that is rifled the full length, instead of the 12" or so rifling with the long suppressor to make it legal, what does that entail? I would have to have a smith do this, so what kind of cost are we talking about? What barrels would be good choices?

Thanks

I don't know what the diameter of an AMD front trunnion thing is, but you'd have to get a barrel that would correspond with that. I believe that the yugo barrels are a different diameter than most of them, like some of the other stuff on yugos.

The Romainian 7.62 barrel works fine. The yugo barrel will press in but the front trunnion, site blocks and the gas blocks are different or bigger. With the Romainan you will need a longer gas tube and a longer gas piston. I did one but still like the shorter barrel with the longer brake.