Need advice for top rail for 8" conversion

What top rail has anyone found that works for a 8" conversion on a Saiga-12? I am adding a Hellion tri-rail but want to include a top rail of some kind for a red dot sight. Any pictures would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

eseaton

What top rail has anyone found that works for a 8" conversion on a Saiga-12? I am adding a Hellion tri-rail but want to include a top rail of some kind for a red dot sight. Any pictures would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

eseaton

Get hold of Cobra, he's in the process of mateing a rail to his ventilated gas tube cover in that length I think.

Thanks

eseaton

Get hold of Cobra, he's in the process of mateing a rail to his ventilated gas tube cover in that length I think.

Cobra,

What can you tell me about it?

Thanks

eseaton

All I can say is, I'm working on it. I already know how to do it. There are several orders already placed for them. I just got a new milling machine and I'm trying to get all the other things I need in order to use it. I'm also trying to learn how to use it correctly so I don't screw up anyone's parts.

All I can say is, I'm working on it. I already know how to do it. There are several orders already placed for them. I just got a new milling machine and I'm trying to get all the other things I need in order to use it. I'm also trying to learn how to use it correctly so I don't screw up anyone's parts.

Dude, the little round handle goes round and round.

hehehehe