Lets put the STOMP on P.U.'s "most popular thread EVER".

Anyone who has ever gone to Perfect Union Forum, knows they have a thread titled " the most POPULAR THREAD EVER"... I for one dont think it is as they claim...

http://www.perfectunion.com/vb/showthread.php?t=53692

1,528 replies, 18,136 views... not TOO shabby... So what specifically makes it the most popular? The replies?? The number if views?? If the number of views were the case, we already have that blown out of the water with These...

We have the "Saiga 12 picture post, lets see your saiga"... Only 355 replies... but a WHOPPING 170,438 Views... I would say that is pretty popular...

Just like " Picture Post lets see your 7.62x39" It has a lot less posts... at 770 But a very nice 108,658 views!!

then we have this one...

"Post your pics" in the funny stuff section... 1,172 posts, ( not too far behind P.U.s total ) and 86,452 views... also pretty darn popular...

It seems to me... That the MOST POPULAR THREAD EVER... really cant even compare to the most TRULY popular thread... by the number of views... The S12 picture post wins HANDS DOWN!!! :up:

:smoke:

Indy, put many PIX of the hottie in your avatar on the

'post your pix" thread and let's blow them out of the 'net!

Forgot to add - put several different S-12's in the pix too!

Edited by G O B

The Perfect Union Forum's "the most POPULAR THREAD EVER" has jokes and "Oh so cute" pictures of Geese and Gosling! It cost a LOT more in time, effort, and money to be able to post in the "Saiga 12 picture post, lets see your saiga" thread!

We also enforce a "no comments" policy that prevents a a lot of posts. I would say that it is no contest, the glove has been thrown down and we have picked it up and used it to backhand the competition! This thread should be linked and posted in their thread so that they and the world will be well aware that they are nothing but panty waist posers! :lolol:

I had done just that!!! NWO got his panties in a bunch and whined that since HE made the thread with that title... his will always win. LOL

Oh, THIS one DOES have the TITLE.

I am the CREATOR! It IS THE MOST POPULAR THREAD EVER!

That 'other' thread does not EVEN come CLOSE to OUR page number, and post count.

Their paltry 12 pages out OUR 52! Their Measly 356 posts to OUR 1531!

Why, 'that' thread is not EVEN called 'most popular thread ever'. It's got some 'other' type of name.

Yes my Friends, THIS is TRULY the MOST POPULAR THREAD EVER!!!

Go figure!! HAHAHAHAHA

:smoke: