3 holes drilled, 1 left, Trigger guard wont bugde

DSCF6593.jpg

ok trigger guard forward was very hard to ge done, a junky hole I drilled took2 days to get this out.... please help I cant get the trigger guard off, so I can drill the middle rivet to remove te trigger PLATE....

Edited by xbox360

I tryed hammering punch sets into the trigger plate from the inside didnt work... what if I drilled the MIDDLE rivet [the one under the trigger guard] from the inside??? should I drill all the way through or almost all the way, then PUNCH it ??? what do you recommend?

Edited by xbox360

Drill the rivet through and punch it out. Then do the chisel thing.

You have two threads asking basically the same thing. Please decide which one you want to continue so I can delete the redundant thread.

Drill the rivet through and punch it out. Then do the chisel thing.

You have two threads asking basically the same thing. Please decide which one you want to continue so I can delete the redundant thread.

I would like to keep this one thank you, what do you mean drill it through and punch it out? how can I do that because my punch will fall through the hole, I cant punch air out lol, you mean drill almost through and then punch? also this will be drilling/punching from the inside of the recever, I cant get the trigger guard off still.

Edited by xbox360
How did this guy become an advanced member ..... Must be the number of posts ....... ????? :eek:

picard-facepalm.jpg

. . . Yep . . . :Johnboy:

Edited by Raoul_Duke
It's like a train wreck. I can't turn away! :angry:

Yeah, at first this dude just kept pissing me off, esp when he was posting inane advice to others, while he couldn't even chamber a single round! WTF! :ded:

Now I simply enjoy his idiotic adventures trying to fuck up his own gun. :lolol:

It's like a train wreck. I can't turn away! :angry:

Yeah, at first this dude just kept pissing me off, esp when he was posting inane advice to others, while he couldn't even chamber a single round! WTF! :ded:

Now I simply enjoy his idiotic adventures trying to fuck up his own gun. :lolol:

To bad a innocent saiga had to suffer. :sick::(