Offered is a converted saiga 308 with the following modifications:

Threaded bbl

HK style comp/hider with very small tack weld holding it in place (just a bit of filing, and you can spin on any attachment you like)

Romy folder stock

Included 20 round FBMG hi cap (2 US compliance parts)

Add up all the extras you're gonna want anyway and the cost of a conversion, and you'll be way ahead with this rifle instead of going about things yourself (and let's not forget the instant gratification factor). This has been a most faithful, but rarely used, trunk gun for me for the past couple years and it functions flawlessly.

As is the rifle needs to use a mag with two US parts to be compliant. Now consider any spare mags you purchase for it are likely to be 20 round US made magazines (surefire or other). There are other cheap and easy ways to keep compliant with this rifle, that will be the new owner's choice. It's a compliant configuration as offered. (I can read and count, so let's not have that debate here...)

$850 plus actual shipping - price firm, would go to $825 for FTF sale in Minnesota to state resident. Only form of payment that will be accepted is a US postal money order (available for $1.50 or so at your local USPS branch)

Buck

post-3370-1244910858_thumb.jpg

post-3370-1244910892_thumb.jpg

Edited by buckandaquarterquarterstaff
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice weapon, and not too bad a price. But isn't that buttstock godawful rough on your shoulder?

Not really that bad at all, the HK comp works well, and I typically have a recoil buffer in it. It's quite manageable, and much better than a shotty with slugs. The biggest problem with it is that it's so much fun to shoot I eat up my bolt gun target rounds each time I take it out to show someone who asks me what's in the take down shotgun case I keep it in. I guess they were thinking I'd pull out a big pistol instead of a 308 rifle. I actually have the wire stock on several guns, they have a nice flat end (not wire at the butt) and aren't about the same size against you as an eastern block ak stock is.

Just keep it up against you, let the comp do the rest, and wipe that SEG off your face.

Buck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.