I've got an unfinished maple one that is around Nato length, US made and has nice grain that I wanted to use for my conversion. No one seems to have a wood handguard for sale so I'll sell it for $30 shipped. I can take a pic if you'd like.

133woodstoc-med.JPG

Here's the pic., figured I'd take it anyway so in case you don't want it I'll put it on Gunbroker.

Edited by hugegator

I have a black, bulgarian stock that hasn't been drilled for the tang screws so it will fit your s12 tight. I took a small amount of plastic off of the bottom so it would fit my saiga. It won't affect fitting. Comes with stock screws for $30 plus shipping. Also have a romanian romak II laminate thumbhole stock with stock screw. $20 plus shipping. Thanks, Ian

If h'es not interested I might be. Don't you have to use a U.S. made stock on a conversion? Is it one of those like K Var has with the lightening cuts? Is it Bulgarian made or just that style?

The stock I used is a k-var usa made stock with lightening cuts. Looks good. Liked the ar-15 one because it was shorter, felt better.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.