On the phone with brother in Afghanistan when this happened.

Unbelievable. I can't imagine the stress I would feel if one of my brothers was over there.

My son is in that same area with 10th mountian Div.......huntin them fuckers down and killin them, they're not taking any prisoners any more. I personally can't take the stress, as he is my only son, I gave him to God years ago.

Thanks to everyone here who expresses their support for our loved ones.

Dean.

Unbelievable. I can't imagine the stress I would feel if one of my brothers was over there.

My son is in that same area with 10th mountian Div.......huntin them fuckers down and killin them, they're not taking any prisoners any more. I personally can't take the stress, as he is my only son, I gave him to God years ago.

Thanks to everyone here who expresses their support for our loved ones.

Dean.

My boy is five and I hope that's something I never have to think about. I hope your boy stays safe and don't forget, regardless of what the media may try and make you think, he and everyone else over there and yourself as well have a whole country behind you that is in your debt and thankful. I may not always agree with my Gov. but I support the troops and their families 100 percent.

Update......I just got off the phone with my son, he appologized for not calling or e-mailing on fathers day. He said they were in a communications blackout due to the killing of two US Soldiers from the 10th mountian Div. stationed at bagram air base, they were in a guard tower. This war gets closer to my door step every day.

Yes, it is a wonder that place is not hit more often! I am greattful for all the American lives spared and saddened by the two that we lost!