They came in!!

well im new to the forum and have been lurking gather info and doing lots of reading, well today my s12 and 7.62 finally came in with a few extras.....

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture018.jpg

i really dont have many plans for these rifles at the moment just to shoot and enjoy them....maybe a conversion later on as money allows

Nice scores! I do have to ask this question though....why do you have the leaf sight on the x39 flipped up like that in the pic?

That's exactly what I was gonna ask. I do hope the OP doesn't think that it's supposed to be used from that position! :D

lol nah i had just taken off the top cover so i could look and see what trunnion i had so i could order a bullet guide kit from dinzag...flipping the sight up like that is a habit i have from my sks idk why i always do that

lol nah i had just taken off the top cover so i could look and see what trunnion i had so i could order a bullet guide kit from dinzag...flipping the sight up like that is a habit i have from my sks idk why i always do that

Well, knock it off!! :D You'll scratch up your finish pullin crazy shit like that. I'm just glad to hear that you don't think it's a "flip-up grenade sight", like ol "xbox360" over in the 7.62x39 forum. :lolol: