DemocRAT Ohio Senator show contempt for gun owners

This is the response I got from Senator Sherrod Brown when I sent him an email against gun control. I hope the voters in Ohio oust this asshat next time he's up for reelection. He has an F rating from the NRA. You can see that the POS is lying about the ten year ban, they want to make it permanent and confiscate our guns. Assault weapons are fully automatic and are hardly used in committing crime but this DemocRAT lies thru his teeth.

This is his answer:

Thank you for expressing your opposition to the Assault Weapons Ban and Law Enforcement Protection Act. This legislation would reinstate for 10 years a ban on semiautomatic assault weapons and large capacity ammunition feeding devices. The law would not apply to antique firearms.

In 1994, Congress enacted a ban on semi-automatic assault weapons. Every major police organization -- local, state, and national -- supported the semi-automatic assault weapons ban. They made clear that semi-automatic assault weapons are the guns of choice for drug dealers and the most violent criminals in America. All too often, criminals illegally obtain weapons and threaten public safety and law enforcement officials. These men and women, who put their lives on the line every day, fear that they are being outgunned by criminals who use these weapons.

While I have supported restrictions on the possession of semi-automatic assault weapons, and restrictions on the ability of criminals to possess handguns, I do not support an outright ban on guns nor arbitrary restrictions on the right of law-abiding citizens to possess guns.

Thank you again for contacting me.

Sincerely,

Sherrod Brown

United States Senator

This is the response I got from Senator Sherrod Brown when I sent him an email against gun control. I hope the voters in Ohio oust this asshat next time he's up for reelection. He has an F rating from the NRA. You can see that the POS is lying about the ten year ban, they want to make it permanent and confiscate our guns. Assault weapons are fully automatic and are hardly used in committing crime but this DemocRAT lies thru his teeth.

This is his answer:

Thank you for expressing your opposition to the Assault Weapons Ban and Law Enforcement Protection Act. This legislation would reinstate for 10 years a ban on semiautomatic assault weapons and large capacity ammunition feeding devices. The law would not apply to antique firearms.

In 1994, Congress enacted a ban on semi-automatic assault weapons. Every major police organization -- local, state, and national -- supported the semi-automatic assault weapons ban. They made clear that semi-automatic assault weapons are the guns of choice for drug dealers and the most violent criminals in America. All too often, criminals illegally obtain weapons and threaten public safety and law enforcement officials. These men and women, who put their lives on the line every day, fear that they are being outgunned by criminals who use these weapons.

While I have supported restrictions on the possession of semi-automatic assault weapons, and restrictions on the ability of criminals to possess handguns, I do not support an outright ban on guns nor arbitrary restrictions on the right of law-abiding citizens to possess guns.

Thank you again for contacting me.

Sincerely,

Sherrod Brown

United States Senator

Call and remind the dumbfuck Senator, that no law has ever stopped a drug dealer/violent criminal from committing their crimes, that there are plenty of current laws addressing the issues which he mentions and that new laws/bans only affect the law abiding citizen who honors them.

I talked to Sherrod about the first bailout and the new budget they passed. He defends Obama in everything he does because he does not want to look like a coward. It's now a trendy thing to be on Obama's side. I explained how the federal reserver was the cause for inflation, bubbles and how unconstitutional its actions are yet he disagreed and thought they were perfectly sound. Face it, politicians are only puppets that are bought and paid for. They have thousands of lobbyists to answer to. They have already made their choice to do whatever the bankers and powers that be tell them to do. Sucks for us but keeps them rich and in office. He needs voted out next term!!!

I talked to Sherrod about the first bailout and the new budget they passed. He defends Obama in everything he does because he does not want to look like a coward. It's now a trendy thing to be on Obama's side. I explained how the federal reserver was the cause for inflation, bubbles and how unconstitutional its actions are yet he disagreed and thought they were perfectly sound. Face it, politicians are only puppets that are bought and paid for. They have thousands of lobbyists to answer to. They have already made their choice to do whatever the bankers and powers that be tell them to do. Sucks for us but keeps them rich and in office. He needs voted out next term!!!

I know he sent me other responses which are equally as asinine. This asshat marches in goose steps with Herr Fuhrer Obama on every issue and politely spit in my face with his responses. He doesn't care about stopping crime when he votes to take our rights and guns away, he cares about controlling our lives.

Turbo6 and I need to mobilize to unseat this douche bag out of the senate unless they rigged the election process. Last year the former traitor in thief Jimmy Carter went to Caracas, Venezuela to see the madman Hugo Chavez who owns the company which makes voting machines used in the US so I don't know if they undermined the election process irrevocably. This may explain that dumbfuck Sherrod Brown's arrogance and contempt for us.

Turbo6 and I need to mobilize to unseat this douche bag out of the senate unless they rigged the election process. Last year the former traitor in thief Jimmy Carter went to Caracas, Venezuela to see the madman Hugo Chavez who owns the company which makes voting machines used in the US so I don't know if they undermined the election process irrevocably. This may explain that dumbfuck Sherrod Brown's arrogance and contempt for us.

There are a handful of companies that make voting machines for the US. Diebold takes the most heat usually but these companies are not to blame. My parents both work for Diebold so I hear the details. The voting machines probably count correctly BUT those dat drives are then carried to the board of elections where they are "counted". As Stalin said, its not the people who vote that count but he who counts the votes. If you look at all of the primaries, there was huge fraud. In Ohio alone every county with a major city like cbus, dayton, cinci, akron, cleveland etc... all voted for the feminazi yet every rural area voted for Obama? YEA RIGHT! There were cases where citizens were denied the right to watch votes being counted even though they had filed the proper paper work and had permission from the state offices. The govt is no longer for the people and by the poeple. We are screwed!

I could look it up but I don't think I need to: is Sherrod Brown black?

As for the election, I don't think the majority of the blame lies with the machines used. It lies with ACORN, the state-run media, and John McCain's incompetence.

Edited by post-apocalyptic