Where to buy saiga 7.62x39 mags

He wants to keep his Saiga stock .... If so he will only be able to use 10 round or less to be legal ..... NO 30 RND MAGS

Did you even read my post? I said AK 10 rounders are $9 apiece...

Big Boss

I replied at 12:20 AM and tend to skip a few words. Sorry :shame:

Edited by Lakedweller
He wants to keep his Saiga stock .... If so he will only be able to use 10 round or less to be legal ..... NO 30 RND MAGS

What if your unconverted saiga came with a 30 round mag?

Then you're responsible to make it compliant, before sticking that magazine in your Saiga.

Alot of dealers on GB show a 30 round (or more) mag in the rifle (and include it with it). Those dealers DON'T CARE about 922r!! Now if the rifle has a converted PG and Trigger Group and forearm installed then you OK..

You're right. I see it all the time on GunBroker. They either have no idea what 922r is, or simply don't care, and think a 30 round mag is a selling point.

I got a friend who says, "why should he be 922 compliant, which law should he obey the illegal unconstitutional one or the legal constitutional one"

I don't know how serious he is, I guess I would respect him if he fully fights for what he beleives in and doesn't get led around by the nose like a sheeple.

I might not agree with him but I do respect him.

Edited by krusader
I got a friend who says, "why should he be 922 compliant, which law should he obey the illegal unconstitutional one or the legal constitutional one"

I don't know how serious he is, I guess I would respect him if he fully fights for what he beleives in and doesn't get led around by the nose like a sheeple.

I might not agree with him but I do respect him.

I'd be willing to bet there's quite a few people here who knowingly disregard 922r. Fine with me. But you'll never see me recommending breaking the law. No matter how stupid that law is. People are free to do what they want.

Simply not following laws is not "fully fighting" them, IMO. If your friend wants laws changed, tell him to make some calls and write some letters. It will get more done than just not following them.

There's lots of laws I would like to see changed and/or completely removed. But what exactly is me breaking them going to do to help that? Nothing, except get my ass locked up, if the circumstances are right.

If you think people following 922r makes them "sheeple", then I have to completely disagree with you.