I heard on the news yesterday that someone was calling for a "National Day of Mourning" for Jacko.

Now THAT'S F'N perverse.

On second thought, let's do it and call it "National Execute a Child Pervert Day".

Sorry, I'm just in a snit after reading the 2nd Amendment post concerning the "Colorado River Toad steals Saigaforum member's 7.62"

Edited by VincentYGB

This shows how far the degenerates have destroyed morality in the country. To mourn for a pervert child molester. I don't care what he did to his face, lightening his skin color and his hair to make himself look grotesque instead of a 50 year old black man. He was able to commit child molestation because of his millions of dollars the same way Ted Kennedy killed his mistress and walked away.

His family sure milked his death and will sell millions of dollars of merchandise, videos and 'songs'.

I heard on the news yesterday that someone was calling for a "National Day of Mourning" for Jacko.

Now THAT'S F'N perverse.

On second thought, let's do it and call it "National Execute a Child Pervert Day".

Sorry, I'm just in a snit after reading the 2nd Amendment post concerning the "Colorado River Toad steals Saigaforum member's 7.62"

You shouldn't malign innocent toads like that. :D The form of "life" in question is lower.

As for Jacko.. actually I'm glad he killed himself with whatever drugs he was on; he paid for em. It would have undoubtedly cost taxpayers more to put that sick fuck to death in an official capacity.

The media and Jackson's family's milking of his death is absolutely disgusting. I'm sure you all have noticed how the state-run media has used Jacko's death to distract the sheeple from real news, such as King Barry's bowing and scraping before dictators and enemies of this country.

God help us all.

Screw the Jacksons...people magazine had all the pics from the time he was a kid until now. It was just gross! The older he got his eyes got bigger and bigger. Like his bottom lids were sagging. My wife went and saw Cold Play at the Gorge last night with a bunch of girls and they played Billy Jean as a tribute.

Dirty Libs.. If we have a national day of mourning for him, whos next? Roman Polanski? The lib actors love him too!