Great collection

I like the one with the caption "On his inauguration, President Obama will be protected by the Secret Service, 11,500 soldiers and 4,000 police officers. They have armor and automatic weapons. No one is assigned to protect my family." That girl is a hottie. You wouldn't happen to know if she is single and her contact info would you? :angel:

JPFO also has some posters: http://www.jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/freebies.htm

There are too many to post here and they keep adding more including the Adokph Hitler "All in favor of gun control raise your right hand" in a Nazi salute. They show the so called Jewish anti gun senators dressed as Nazis. They show Chris Dodd whose father copied the 1968 Gun Control Act from a Nazi law and Jesse Jackoff with an ATF n--ger hunting license which I wish they would use on him. This charlatan came to California 20 years ago to help push the 'Assault Weapon Ban'.

• 2 weeks later...

This one from JPFO, which criminal do you fear more? The hoodlum or ATF agent?

The hoodlum probably works alone or with one or two partners armed with either handguns, rifles or shotguns. When you shoot the hoodlum in self defense normal people will say well done.

The ATF agent will have a more than a dozen agents in body armor armed with MP-5s or M-16s. When you defend yourself against the ATF agent you and your family may get sprayed with automatic weapon fire. If you survive you'll face charges for murdering a federal agent even if you're innocent and they decided to harass you.

post-1088-1248207944.jpg

This one from JPFO, which criminal do you fear more? The hoodlum or ATF agent?

The JPFO is a good group, thinking about getting a life membership with them.

Have you seen their No Guns for Negroes (history of restricting African Americans from gun ownership) video?

They posted it up on YouTube..

This will probably get me branded as a racist by people who don't personally live near Newark, Trenton, Philly, etc. like I do, but...

Soooo true. :up:

Guess which groups of people are all "up in arms" (pun intended! :lol: ) by it too. :rolleyes:

post-88-1248221567_thumb.jpg