Fenix TA30 Group Buy Redux

Anyone hear any updates? I'm kind of worried about going past the "point of no return" as far as the time limit I can dispute the transaction and get my money back if he's not going to ship the products out.

Yes, I agree MT. The lack of communication is troubling. I hope MSA is doing okay, but by any measure I've ever seen, by this point, there'd be something happening or at least a return to some semblance of business as usual.

Juggernaut, do you or any of the other Mods have contact info for MSA? They appear to have shut down entirely. I called them this morning and there's nothing there at all. Their website says they're open for business. I sent all of their available email addresses a note asking them to provide an update on the S12 forum or to reply to me and I'd post it for them.

Edited by EricinMaryland

Nobody has heard from MSA yet? I hate having money like that in limbo with no confirmation if I am getting the product ordered. I'd hate to dispute the charge because of his circumstances but...business is business right? I hate to come off sounding like an unsympathetic asshole.