doc, thats great that you let them stay, but based on the insult to Max, ida thrown them out for good. Id throw a couple people out, just outta pissed off unclarity right now. wow, we are some scammers because we have 1 or 2 gig a day in traffic/downloads a day, and we might want people that sell shit to pay some money for the service. guys, im floored. I invite all of you that hate me or like me over the years to let this fuckon guy have it.

you are dealing with Ben, here. not CGW. this aint business, this is personal. big guy, this aint a troll....

DEAL WITH ME AND STOP WHINING FOR HELP!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm insulting "the man" I think really more than any one person on this board, or one contributor to this thread.

You are correct. You stand alone. You are the sore thumb that sticks out glaringly and will be singled out as the moving force versus an irresistable object. You will not win.

REALLY. WOW. you must think im some punk on some website, huh?

I've seen nothing to indicate any scenario other than that one.. no.

I'd welcome evidence to the contrary.

Everybody should cool your jets...

Nah--more fun this way.

Best post of the thread.

Edited by TNHighwayman
Everybody should cool your jets and TNHighwayman if you want to advertise $5 if not $0. Could not be simpler. Have a nice day.... :wub:

no no, dude needs to pawn up a green back.....then ill shut up.dude, check my member number, then check into what I do now.....im not your CASUAL WHINING USER. and to prove to you, if you dont cut your bullshit, when i speak with my friends tomorrow, I am requeting your entire area be banned. SO DO IT UP DUDE. shut the FUCK up, and pay your five fuckin dollars, asshole. or go away. I really dont give any less of a fuck, to be honest.

You're still the only one that doesn't "get it".

Happen often?

no no, dude needs to pawn up a green back.....then ill shut up.

I'll donate $20 right now if you'll just shut up.

Ooh, an intellectual. :rolleyes:

That sorta thing rare here Mr. Moderator? :smoke:

Edited by TNHighwayman

Well, let me see. I normally don't jump into the middle of online arguments unless it involves something that I have been very closely involved in for quite some time. This forum has brought me many hours of enjoyment and yes I contributed without wanting to sell anything. Mostly, I made some friends here. There have been three other people respond to the drivel and complaining about the contributor status and selling of items on this topic that are not members besides yourself. Unlike you, they have contributed in some form or fashion with advice and helped someone out that was stuck on an issue without question. And unlike you, they will be paid contributors at my expense by tomorrow afternoon.

So since you don't have any supporters for your cause, maybe they will thank you. Doubtful

Will, Lawson and ReverendFranz..I will send in the stuff for you tomorrow unless I hear otherwise.

I was thinking..... "autistic self-advocate".

"fucktard" rolls off the tongue a little easier though.......

Well, let me see. I normally don't jump into the middle of online arguments unless it involves something that I have been very closely involved in for quite some time.

Really?

I find that very hard to believe being that you're a modern-day patrolman.

The whole "mind your business" thing.. I mean.

Kinda antithical to the job description.. ain't it?

Edited by TNHighwayman

Put your money where your mouth is.

Guarantee "Mr. Debate" won't post in this thread for 24 hrs as a light-hearted gesture of "Donation to saiga-12.com".. and I will.

ball

your

court

mod

erator

Edited by TNHighwayman
Well, let me see. I normally don't jump into the middle of online arguments unless it involves something that I have been very closely involved in for quite some time. This forum has brought me many hours of enjoyment and yes I contributed without wanting to sell anything. Mostly, I made some friends here. There have been three other people respond to the drivel and complaining about the contributor status and selling of items on this topic that are not members besides yourself. Unlike you, they have contributed in some form or fashion with advice and helped someone out that was stuck on an issue without question. And unlike you, they will be paid contributors at my expense by tomorrow afternoon.

So since you don't have any supporters for your cause, maybe they will thank you. Doubtful

Will, Lawson and ReverendFranz..I will send in the stuff for you tomorrow unless I hear otherwise.

well thanks, i really dont have a dog in this fight, i just dont have much patience for guys like this that think the world owes them something.

well thanks, i really dont have a dog in this fight, i just dont have much patience for guys like this that think the world owes them something.

Damn yall' some judgemental peoples.

Edited list:

a. Tinfoil

b. Unintelligent

c. squeakally? frugal

d. narrow minded

e. conceited

f. condescending

g. arrogant

h. blissfully ignorant

i. "world owes me something"

Edited by TNHighwayman
really, I built this site, what makes you think im going away any time fuckin soon, ball in your court.

what the fuck is this, a new fan club?

fuck you, you cant buy any of our machine guns, so fuck off. you werent in our sales, so really, what in fuck am I here for???? you are wasting my time, big guy.

you owe me 20 bucks.....or someone at least....who is it, pay up

Using profanity (like fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..) in place of words is an indication of frustration with the English language.

Do you have frustration with the English language?

I'll pay up when you shut up.

What's more important? A guaranteed $20.00 donation? or arging with someone who's obviously:

a. Tinfoil

b. Unintelligent

c. squeakally? frugal

d. narrow minded

e. conceited

f. condescending

g. arrogant

h. blissfully ignorant

i. ridiculous

j. cheap

k. insufferably arrogant

l. ass

You still don't get it.

Edited by TNHighwayman

Try pseudointellectual. This guy's a goddamn joke. :lol: He is fairly entertaining, though. When that fades, (soonish), my advice is to ban his ridiculous, cheap, insufferably arrogant ass.

Till then... :Johnboy:

Try pseudointellectual. This guy's a goddamn joke. :lol: He is fairly entertaining, though.

Intellectualize me, big boy.

wow, you almost sound like caspian now.....

(Im sorry, but caspian is my #1 fan, I have to mention him, in henderson, NV)

if you dont like it, or even hate me, get the fuck out. I helped create this site and run it. why are you here then?

do YOUR friends trust you with thier children cross country or on airplanes? MINE DO. where do YOU stand for socially acceptable and on a freindship level? not too good, I presume, inet boy.....

Put your money where your mouth is.

Guarantee "Mr. Debate" won't post in this thread for 24 hrs as a light-hearted gesture of "Donation to saiga-12.com".. and I will.

ball

your

court

mod

erator

OK. Your syntax could be improved though. We'll spend a twenty four comtemplation period and see what the offspring is. For your efforts however, I believe a warning is indicated and will be duly noted for the other mods. You play ball, all is fine. If not we'll see ya.

look, we are here to discuss the saiga shotgun and saiga platform.

what do you think? I think its pretty badass, myself.....LAWSON......

you gotta admit, the saiga12 takes the cake.......or do you agree? which one, dude?

Look at these guys hovering over this thread LO. FIGHT FIGHT. no, no fight here, guys.....

you gotta admit, the saiga12 takes the cake.......or do you agree? which one, dude?

oh yea, the saiga 12 is my favorite. i've always been a gun nut, but never knew a saiga 12 exsisted until about a year ago, i dont know how i never noticed these things. i got one as soon as i saw one & the first thing i ever did with it was empty the 5 round mag with 00 buck into a dead clothes dryer. ive been hog hunting with it once but didnt get close enough to shoot at any. im looking forward to my next chance to get a hog with it.

Look at these guys hovering over this thread LO. FIGHT FIGHT. no, no fight here, guys.....

I acctualy fell asleep at the keys LOL

Where do you hog hunt ?

crowell tx, my sunday school teacher has a farm there (30 miles from my house). i have some friends that have some farmland closer to me, but the place in crowell is almost a guarantee to see some hogs anytime you go out there.

Dont know if its because im half asleep but this has to be the weirdest thread ive read on this site.... ive seen too many big scary words for one night... im goin to sleep...