Not yet, we don't.

K-Var / Arsenal are great manipulators of the market (and the ignorant), and if they follow their usual play book, they'll only import 1000 5.45x39 Saigas so that they are in constant demand.

When RAAC announces 5.45x39 Saigas, you come back and bump this thread, 'kay?

Not yet, we don't.

K-Var / Arsenal are great manipulators of the market (and the ignorant), and if they follow their usual play book, they'll only import 1000 5.45x39 Saigas so that they are in constant demand.

When RAAC announces 5.45x39 Saigas, you come back and bump this thread, 'kay?

I'll just crawl back into my hole.

You guys need to make room for another topic............................ :super: :super:

I agree, a new topic has been suggested by another member already (a good looking one to boot!!).

:haha: Nalioth: You sound like a broken record bro.... :haha:

You guys need to make room for another topic............................ :super: :super:

I agree, a new topic has been suggested by another member already (a good looking one to boot!!).

He was first, bigsal.

Have a nice day.

He was first, bigsal.

Have a nice day.

First...second... third.... no matter, the sub forum needs creation. Gunz4Fun and others would like a new sub forum. A request has been made to the Mods. End of story. Your turd-ish remarks are just unnecessary bro.

i can see where he's coming from on that. that only ones that can be talked about are the over priced for now. I wouldn't want to support their overpriced, low quanity- higher demand methodology. However, as many threads that have popped up in the last few days about 5.45 in the different forum sub sections, it would be good to corral all the stray topics.

My mode of thinking is that RAAC needs to be importing these in sporter configuration before a specific forum is created on this board. I mean, is the joy of a Saiga not directly related to the fact that you can buy a cheap ass rifle and turn it into a Russian AK with $100 worth of parts? I don't see any reason to give Arsenal the privilege of having a dedicated sub section here, though.