IVe got a roughly 2 year old lightly used remote control gas RC10GT. Comes with spare parts including better radio. I could also throw in a battery charger I bought for it to charge radio and servo batteries. Im looking to trade for a saiga12 or .308.

I can get some pics if interested.

I'll let it all go for $275. IF you have a saiga.308 or S12 I can trade up.

This car hasnt been ran for around a year and half and has not been driven hard. It comes with an aftermarket radio, better servos and spare servos, spare servo arms. lightwieght aluminum allen head bolts, carbon fiber front shock tower, different rate front and rear shock springs and shock oil, filter oil, aftermarket hi flow filter and spare filter elements, aftermarket wheels and tires and stock ones, aftermarket servo battery tray, aftermarket glow plug igniter and the one that came with the car, spare gas lines and rubber exhaust couplings, spare factory servo battery tray, and a battery charger good for recharging AA, AAA, C, D, and 9volt NiMH and NiCd rechargable batteries.

This is a fun little hobby to get into and I plan to revisit it someday in the future but I dont have the time right now and this little truck is just barely broke in.

I forgot to add, this is a pullstart motor as well.

259581.jpg

259574.jpg

259575.jpg

259576.jpg

259577.jpg

259578.jpg

Edited by johnnymceldoo

I had a gas powered RC car once. They arent cheap. I cant remember the brand name on mine but it was about $450 for the car. $275 is a good Deal for this especially with all the extras that come with it. The olny problem with that hobby is they are expensive to fix when they break and they will break. But they are fun as hell when they are working good.

I had a gas powered RC car once. They arent cheap. I cant remember the brand name on mine but it was about $450 for the car. $275 is a good Deal for this especially with all the extras that come with it. The olny problem with that hobby is they are expensive to fix when they break and they will break. But they are fun as hell when they are working good.

The reason I bought the RC10GT insead of a traxis or something else was because there seemed to be more aftermarket parts for them. Its really not that expensive. I think you can buy a whole motor for around $100. Most of the parts that break are $5-$10 it seems like. The only thing I ever broke on mine was a CV joint(rear axle). I bought a new pair for around $20 or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.