CAA Stock Tube

Has anyone used this CAA tube on a Saiga 12 and if so what are the pros/cons as compared to using a backplate and an AR stock adapter??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

caaaktubethumb.jpg

I use one. I like the adjustable cheek piece that goes on the CAA M4 stock. This is vital if you have a Kobra sight.

Good part, fits like a glove, has a hollow void for storing stuff or a mercury tube.

Bad-no provisions to fold if that interests you and despite multiple posts on different forums, nobody can tell me if the combination of the forign made tube and a U.S. stock qualifies the stock assembly as U.S. compliant.

I have it on one of my S12's and like it, but I don't count on it for 922r compliance.

Has anyone used this CAA tube on a Saiga 12 and if so what are the pros/cons as compared to using a backplate and an AR stock adapter??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

caaaktubethumb.jpg

No modifications necessary to the receiver, mount it, and attach the stock of your choice... Can't get any easier.

I've heard naught but good reviews, will buy one for myself here soon, and attach a Magpul CTR stock.

922r part is the Buttstock itself, not the tube, regardless of what you call it :rolleyes: .