WTS: Saiga Parts & Accessories

I have a few assorted items that I no longer need that might be useful to someone. Here is a list with prices. I will take payment with money orders only and the buyer must include shipping. I like to use USPS Priority Mail so shipping should be reasonable. I will box these as they are spoken for and mark the list as sold. Then shipping & insurance costs will be checked and I will then contact you back with a total. You send MO, upon receiving your MO, I will send package. All of these items are serviceable and in great condition, new or like new. I'm not here to rip anyone off but be sure you want it before you buy it please. Send it back shipping paid for, the same as it came and your money will be sent back. I was told by one of the members here that my Russian bayonet and 30rd magazine were in fact E. German. He probably know more about them than I do so I'll take his word for it.

I have also added my AN-PVS2 Night Vision Riflescope to my list of parts that are for sale. It is brand new and has not really been used on a rifle yet. It was mounted to a rifle but it was never fired with the scope attached. I paid $750 for it, so I'm selling it at a loss. It also comes with a $100 Elcan mount!

(1) AN-PVS2 1st Generation Night Vision Riflescope new ....... $600

(1) E. German 30 round magazine with rib new (7.62X39)....... $30

(1) E. German bayonet with scabbord ....... $35

(4) Chinese Norinco 5 round hunting magazines new (7.62X39)....... $10 each

(1) Saiga stock buttstock new ....... $15

(2) Saiga gas tubes- new ....... $10

(1) PSO cotton scope cover- Russian new.......$10

(1) Russian cotton drop cover from AK47 new....... $15

(1) 3-piece Chinese FCG ....... $20

(1) Chinese gas piston ....... $5

(5) Chinese magazine followers ....... $5 for all

(2) Chinese OD slings ....... $5 each

Edited by swon
(1) Russian 30 round magazine with rib ....... $30

(1) Buttstock- This buttstock is marked USA and is a short military buttstock that was on a rifle I got that came with a PG. It has been cut to work on a stock Saiga- like new ....... $25

(1) K-VAR 1.25" Nato length US made black plastic buttstock ....... $35

these will work on a saiga 308-1, right? if so, do you have any pictures? and does the one buttstock still have a pistol grip?

The Russian 30 rd magazine is for a 7.62X39mm rifle. It will not work on a 308 rifle. As for the stocks, I have no idea. I have no experience with the .308 Saigas. I don't have a pistol grip for sale. Sorry, just what's on the list! No pics. This stuf is all in great shape. Check the K-VAR webpage for pictures of the K-VAR stocks.

swon

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, gentlemen. I have had the flu and been as sick as I ever have been in my life. I have not checked the Board and I never got your E-mails. The Siaga 10 rd mag is for the 7.62X39mm. The Russian 30 rd magazine is new as is the original Russian bayonet.

My E-mail address is:

swmatteo@westco.net

I apologize for the delay!

swon

Everything on the list is available. I'll take $30 plus $10 shipping for the parts you mentioned. I'll need to buy a box to ship it all in. If you are interested send me a money order. These parts came on a partially converted Saiga from SOG. I have the FCG from the same rifle that I will sell for $15 also. The buttstock is marked US the rest is not. If you need any other small items shipping will be the same.

I'll E-mail you my address.

swon

rock47,

No, that buttstock is gone.

To everyone,

Please, if you are wanting something send me an E-mail ASAP to confirm that you do want it. This keeps me from selling it to someone else. If you don't, all your going to get is your money back. If you do I'll take it off the list.

Thanks,

swon

swmatteo@westco.net

rock47,

I still have all of the parts that you want. Your E-mail address must have a problem. I've replied to every E-mail that I have received from you. The E-mails you send to me through this Forum have the wrong date and are sent to the back of my servers E-mail. I have taken everything you want off the list and I am waiting on a $40 money order. These parts are yours if you want them. Are these what you want?

Let me know!

swon

swmatteo@westco.net

post-23-1074550122.jpg

:smoke: SWON, I'm getting your e-mails. It's just that I was out-and-about on the Three day weekend.

I'm sending off the money order tommorow after work,fast, faster than a speeding postal bullet> :eek::killer:

-Rock47

Edited by rock47
  • 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.