Bad FSB on 03 16" EAA .223

Got to the range with my 03 EAA Saiga 223 mostly bench shooting....you can see the FSB is "slightly" canted to the left. Started on 50yd with irons...with Wolf 55gr HP. Hitting WAY right...like a couple feet. Kept adjusting front post till it was max'd out....DAMN... 6 inches right at 50yd. Looks like I will have to try to punch the two pins out and see if I can get it off....what to put on? Suggestions welcolme. Anyway slip on the QR with 6x40 Vortex. Four 3-shot groups...(best just under 2in), adjusting in between, I'm centered and I'm on the 100yd range. Best there was a little under 4inch...then switched to 62gr Golden Bear...groups tightened indeed, best just under 3inches. Out to 200yd...best right around 5. I figure that's good for me. Even with the Wolf I could hit zombie pretty good...old eyes need help...don't think I would fare to well out much further...with the ammo I shoot and this set up. I guess my super deal wasn't so super...but it's OK.