That is my buddy Cliff Walsh. He is one of only a few GM Revolver shooters in the country and this is normal for him.

If you can block out the image of his body and watch him shoot the course, you will see that he is an amazing shooter with a revolver.

Greg

That is my buddy Cliff Walsh. He is one of only a few GM Revolver shooters in the country and this is normal for him.

If you can block out the image of his body and watch him shoot the course, you will see that he is an amazing shooter with a revolver.

Greg

thats a big if...

:haha:

Greg

Dude, next time you see him give him props. Not only is that great shooting, but the psycological effect it must have had on his competitors is icing on the cake.

Gotta give credit where credit is due, and theres a man who not only is a great shooter, but has a great sense of humor, dosn't take himself too seriously and is having fun with a sport he loves.

But next time at least get the man to tan a little bit befor a stunt like that... :haha:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

the first few seconds was all I could take

This is only proof of the psycological effects on competitors...

If i ever get into 3 gun i'm going to wear a yellow bannana hammock and start of my run doing handstands just to really psyche out the competition.

For example...

banana_hammock.jpg

borat.jpg

Edited by Nailbomb