SPAS 12 FOLDER/HOOK on a Saiga 12

I have purchased a SPAS 12 folding stock &hook to adapt to a Saiga 12 I also want to put on flash supressor a a bayonet lug and high cap mags.

Now can anyone let me know the legality or parts swaps I will have to accomplish?

What state you from?

I'm from Colorado in Colorado Springs.I haven't purchased my shotgun until I determine which model will best serve the purpose.I am using the new type SPAS 12 folder so when closed it needs the SPAS 12 rear sight to lock it down when folded.I really hope it can be placed beyond the rear cover. I'm not the guy who is doing it I'm using a friend.

• 9 months later...

I'm from Colorado in Colorado Springs.I haven't purchased my shotgun until I determine which model will best serve the purpose.I am using the new type SPAS 12 folder so when closed it needs the SPAS 12 rear sight to lock it down when folded.I really hope it can be placed beyond the rear cover. I'm not the guy who is doing it I'm using a friend.

I now have my Saiga 12 .It has a bolt hold open and side mount,Izmash made.Here is an attempt on a 308,not my gun.

post-1267-1274000219128_thumb.jpg

I now have my Saiga 12 .It has a bolt hold open and side mount,Izmash made.Here is an attempt on a 308,not my gun.

:booo: That is a really bad angle for a stock. You would shoot the ballcap off your head. A for creativity but I would go another way