IndyArms:> If you can you get under 4" at 200 yards with a PSL, I'd like to see it! the ROMAK generally gets between 4-7" groups at this range.

I havent tried it at 200... BUT... I was able to stick 10 shots into a large ragged hole at 100... Mind you... that took over 45 minutes to shoot that group... I would shoot once, and then wait 5 minutes or more for the barrel to cool... then shoot another...

If I shoot 10 rounds in a row the group opens way up as it will start stringing them without fail... thats the beauty of the thin barrel.... :lol:

:smoke:

IndyArms:> If you can you get under 4" at 200 yards with a PSL, I'd like to see it! the ROMAK generally gets between 4-7" groups at this range.

I havent tried it at 200... BUT... I was able to stick 10 shots into a large ragged hole at 100... Mind you... that took over 45 minutes to shoot that group... I would shoot once, and then wait 5 minutes or more for the barrel to cool... then shoot another...

If I shoot 10 rounds in a row the group opens way up as it will start stringing them without fail... thats the beauty of the thin barrel.... :lol:

Yep, its a well know phenomenon of first round out of cold barrel

Don't get me wrong the ROMAK is a good piece of kit, but the real Izzy issue gear is much better. Its like comparing a WASR-10 and a Saiga: both are useful, but one is superior. :smoke: Sadly unlike the WASR/Saiga Comparison the PSL and TIGR have a *HUGE* price disparity, so figuring in price point might give the PSL a slight edge.

so I'm probably alone in thinking Sherman was a great man and we should burn a southern city every year to celebrate his greatness.....?

if succession was illegal, they were traitors.

if succession was legal, then they we their own country, who had the horrible misfortune to be invaded and conquered right off the bat by one of their neighbors.

either way, that flag having all these profound meanings is silly and is some dillusional shit. it's cool looking but having it used that much is stupid. hell, there were 3 national flags for the confederacy in their short life, and I've never seen anyone with the ACTUAL flag on anything, they always leave out the field of white. The one you see people have on trucks and hats is actually a combination of the battle flag and the second navy jack, and the term star and bars was the name for a different flag altogether....

so what am I getting at? most people don't have a fuckin clue about history, which is why it's hilarious to see their asses try and argue about such in depth matters as succession and state's rights.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

so I'm probably alone in thinking Sherman was a great man and we should burn a southern city every year to celebrate his greatness.....?

if succession was legal, then they we their own country, who had the horrible misfortune to be invaded and conquered right off the bat by one of their neighbors.

either way, that flag having all these profound meanings is silly and is some dillusional shit. it's cool looking but having it used that much is stupid. hell, there were 3 national flags for the confederacy in their short life, and I've never seen anyone with the ACTUAL flag on anything, they always leave out the field of white. The one you see people have on trucks and hats is actually a combination of the battle flag and the second navy jack, and the term star and bars was the name for a different flag altogether....

so what am I getting at? most people don't have a fuckin clue about history, which is why it's hilarious to see their asses try and argue about such in depth matters as succession and state's rights.

I think what it boils down to is the guy likes the flag and had the misfortune of using it as his avatar while asking a question that BigSal thought was stupid. The man just wanted to find out if this was a good idea or not. Instead of being told it was a bad idea and why he was told that he was ignorant and uneducated because of where he is from. Now maybe BigSal was being sarcastic and just trying to tease a bit, but sarcasm don't translite very well into the written word. He didn't come here for a histery lesson, he didn't come here to have his avatar judged. He just wanted to ask if it was a good idea to put a longer barrel on his gun.

I came to these forums because I thought that since we all share a similar interest we could learn from each other, but very often I find someone who tells you what they do, don't explain why and then acts like your a moron because you have a different taste or opinion than them. God forbid we ever ask the reasoning behind someones openion is.

So, if anyone wants some fodder so they can flame me for expressing my opinion then here ya go: I live in West Virginia, we seceded from Virginia to be part of the Union. When I say we I mean the state not myself because I didn't have anything to do with the civil war or deciding where I was born for that matter. The green army man in my avatar sits on my desk and was made in china. I intentionally misspelled translate, history, and opinion just to give the grammar police something to do, if ya find anything else consider it a bonus. I ran over a squirrel the other day. Now I guess ahm gonna git up offen my rear, brush my tooth, and walk across yonder holler barefoot searchin' for a relative or some livestock to have relations with.

Have at it boys!

• Like 1

The 1776 declaration of independence was illegal, according to British law, which was the law of the land at the time.

I'm a transplanted yankee living in the deep south. I love southern culture, but I also celebrate the successes of the civil rights movement, women's rights, and organized labor. The south is OK but they weren't perfect. Actually, I had never even heard of Juneteenth till I moved to Texas.

The important thing to realize is that despite the whole slavery issue, the South did secede legally, and the CSA was just as much "America" as the USA was. Both countries were based upon the same ideals from our nation's founding fathers.

The 1776 declaration of independence was illegal, according to British law, which was the law of the land at the time.

I'm a transplanted yankee living in the deep south. I love southern culture, but I also celebrate the successes of the civil rights movement, women's rights, and organized labor. The south is OK but they weren't perfect. Actually, I had never even heard of Juneteenth till I moved to Texas.

The important thing to realize is that despite the whole slavery issue, the South did secede legally, and the CSA was just as much "America" as the USA was. Both countries were based upon the same ideals from our nation's founding fathers.

fine then... they seceded legally and the CSA was a soveriegn nation.... who like many other countries was invaded and conquered. end of story.