Just a little update........

So please don't expect these things to appear overnite.....

But the 5.45 rifles are in country, (Standard Saiga)....

This is the best indication that the gun really is going to happen..

So the end of the wait is in sight......... :rolleyes:

Just a little update........

So please don't expect these things to appear overnite.....

But the 5.45 rifles are in country, (Standard Saiga)....

This is the best indication that the gun really is going to happen..

So the end of the wait is in sight......... :rolleyes:

Good News!

:smoke: Have you seen them yet? Do they have mag well dimples? :smoke:

If they're dimpled, I may have to buy one myself, (soon as my legal costs are covered, damn it :evil: ).

Post:> I hope you get the SGL20 back. If I was starting over, with ammo prices the way they are, I'd go with the 5.45x39. If (in the off chance) you don't get your gear back, it might be the best, most cost effective option. :smoke:

Azrial:> Piggy bank??? I thought southerners burry their gold in the back yard? :haha:

If they're dimpled, I may have to buy one myself, (soon as my legal costs are covered, damn it :evil: ).

Post:> I hope you get the SGL20 back. If I was starting over, with ammo prices the way they are, I'd go with the 5.45x39. If (in the off chance) you don't get your gear back, it might be the best, most cost effective option. :smoke:

Azrial:> Piggy bank??? I thought southerners burry their gold in the back yard? :haha:

Thank you for your wishes of good luck, Sal. However, if my SGL20 is not returned to me, (through some perversion of justice), I will almost certainly replace it with a SGL21, not the Saiga 5.45x39. I'd like to own a rifle in each caliber. However, imo, the 7.62x39 is the superior cartridge, and if it's one or the other, I prefer the 7.62.

Thank you for your wishes of good luck, Sal. However, if my SGL20 is not returned to me, (through some perversion of justice), I will almost certainly replace it with a SGL21, not the Saiga 5.45x39. I'd like to own a rifle in each caliber. However, imo, the 7.62x39 is the superior cartridge, and if it's one or the other, I prefer the 7.62.

No argument here, but the 5.45 is a little more than half as much per round. A few years ago the 7.62x39 was cheap, now its over $200 per 1k. I've been mulling over selling a few of mine and picking up a 5.45.

As for YOUR SGL20 (and it is yours I believe, the state has no right to it), Im optimistic. I think when the dust settles, you'll have it back.