• 2 weeks later...

Have you gotten one yet?They are being shipped and quite a few people have them.My local shop has 50 on order and I am going to get one once they come in.

Chris Costa shoots with some of the guys from my local shop(most of them are the cast in the magpul DVD) and 2 of them got BAD prototypes about a year ago.I have gotten a chance to run a freinds gun who had the prototype on it and have been pateintly waiting for them to be released.I run a Vickers Redi-mag and the BAD makes a huge difference in manipulating the rifle and bolt release with the redi-mag.It is also really easy to lock the bolt back while never having to take you hand off the grip.

Have you gotten one yet?They are being shipped and quite a few people have them.My local shop has 50 on order and I am going to get one once they come in.

Chris Costa shoots with some of the guys from my local shop(most of them are the cast in the magpul DVD) and 2 of them got BAD prototypes about a year ago.I have gotten a chance to run a freinds gun who had the prototype on it and have been pateintly waiting for them to be released.I run a Vickers Redi-mag and the BAD makes a huge difference in manipulating the rifle and bolt release with the redi-mag.It is also really easy to lock the bolt back while never having to take you hand off the grip.

I haven't got one yet. I'm waiting for a few other things to come into stock at AIM, because they have $.01 shipping on the items I want.

I want to get 1 for my 9mm AR, which is damn near impossible to load with a full mag (Uzi mags) on a closed bolt.