I don't have mine installed yet, but you can save a BUNCH of money by DIY if you know how to weld. If you don't know how to weld, you can still save a BUNCH of money. Here is what I did. Ordered a complete uncut sight set up from robertrtg.com , and under the G3 / HK91 parts section, you can order a triple frame assembly for $15.00. You will need to cut the frame apart so that you are left with a section that you can use on your S-12. You can use a dremel with a cut-off wheel for this. I the also ordered from HKParts.net, a Trijicon front sight for low light conditions. It is $49.00 and simply drops right in from the original post sight. So for $64.00, I am all set, except I need to either have someone weld it up or do it myself. You may need to bend the "ears" to fit your barrel when you cut the triple frame. You can do this with patience and an impact socket the same diameter as your barrel, using a brass drift an hammer. Or be creative. Or just cut the material until it lines up close enough to match the contour of your barrel for welding. You need to figure out ahead of time where you want to place the sight, either on the gas block or at the end of the barrel. Make your cuts to the triple frame accordingly. I would also strongly suggest a 12 Gauge laser bore, either for yoy when welding or if the person to do the welding if they do not have one, so that you can accurately line it all up when you weld it. If you haven't done any of they work yourself, or aren't adept at metal working, you may just want to pay someone else to do the mod. But if you are so inclined, you can save quite a few bucks and get a Tritium sight out of the deal for cheap. Good Luck!