Georgia Area Get-2-gether - Sep 26-27

OK, I have tried this before, but I am well known for being hardheaded! This time I am giving plenty of notice! RK Shows is having a large gunshow at the Atlanta Expo Center on September 26-27, 2009. This is to be a 2000 table show and will not have the price fixing that takes place at East Man Shows! I am in no way connected to either show!

I suggest that we meet for breakfast before the show, get to know each other, pop off a few rounds (well maybe not...) and discuss the possibility of a Georgia Saiga Shoot. Lets not forget this is the home of Saiga-12!

I would suggest, for lack of a better nearby location, the Waffle House, located at 4561 Old Dixie Hwy Forest Park, GA 30297-1705 Their phone there is: (404) 366-1958. It is 2.4 miles away from the gun show.

The show is located at the Atlanta Expo Center, 3650 Jonesboro Rd SE, (Exit 239 off I-755) (Exit 55 off I-285W & I-75). Go to the website is HERE for a dollar off entry fee coupon. Hey that is one round of .308!!!! Here is a Google Map of the location.

I am pretty sure that we will have some SBS Saigas and other cool stuff there for you to check out! If interested please reply to this thread! PM me if you have any questions or suggestions!

• Like 2

guys, why not add it to the calendar events.... I added the florida shoot, you can see list of events coming up after the current users list on the front page.....

we should start adding gun shows and shoots to the calendar, actually....that was actually the first time that I have used it, but its always been there....

• Like 1

SKI,

I really like that shorty that you displayed above. Interested in a trade for Azrial. He is a clean one owner, although slightly used. Still functions great, low upkeep and normally will not lick the windows if you leave him in the car by himself. Interested???

Man, this show is going to be fun :super::super:

SKI,

I really like that shorty that you displayed above. Interested in a trade for Azrial. He is a clean one owner, although slightly used. Still functions great, low upkeep and normally will not lick the windows if you leave him in the car by himself. Interested???

GaPD have you been spending to much time in the evidence room. :haha:

SKI,

Can he shoot a saiga 12 :super::super::super::super:

SKI,

Man, this show is going to be fun 027.gif027.gif

If you think that I am "low upkeep" you are talking about a different Azrial! :D

• Like 1

SKI,

Can he shoot a saiga 12 027.gif027.gif027.gif027.gif

Is a bear Catholic?

Does the Pope take a dump in the woods?

• Like 1

SKI,

Can he shoot a saiga 12 027.gif027.gif027.gif027.gif

Is a bear Catholic?

Does the Pope take a dump in the woods?

Pardon me, I thought he meant the dog :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Edited by skiboatsp

Hey, I just noticed, thanks to GeorgiaPD anyway, that I had not listed a meeting time at the Waffle House?

How does everyone feel about 8:00 AM? If you get there a little early or late no big deal.

I will give my cell to anyone by PM that wants it as well.

Discussion?

• Like 1

SKI,

You talking about Azrial he aint house broke.

• Like 1

I might not be able to go, as it turns out. My SKS buddy bailed but a non-shooter wants to go with me and I don't think he's too keen on waking up at 7AM or earlier on a Sunday. Plus I wouldn't be able to bring my little Saiga with me, damn KSU Housing.

I know this is late, believe me I know... However as it turns out I will be at the show both Saturday and Sunday now and will be at the Waffle House both days at 8:AM. I expect that several will be there in the morning. So, hopefully more folks will be able to work it into their schedule.

Good Nite!

• Like 1

I know this is late, believe me I know... However as it turns out I will be at the show both Saturday and Sunday now and will be at the Waffle House both days at 8:AM. I expect that several will be there in the morning. So, hopefully more folks will be able to work it into their schedule.

Good Nite!

I thought about going tomorrow as well but finances are limiting me to one day. It seems like sunday will be easier for most to meet up.

• Like 1

OK, well today had some unexpected twists and turns! On the way to breakfast I started getting calls from 2 of the attendees, they told me that they could not locate the Waffle House that I posted as the meeting place. Well their GPS was apparently malfunctioning or something because we drive right to it. The problem was that this Waffle House is closed!!

I stayed camped out at the abandoned Waffle House while Rocinante went across the street for breakfast at the Bojangles. So, for tomorrow, the Breakfast is at 8:00 at the Bojangles' Famous Chicken n' Biscuits located at 4542 Old Dixie Hwy Forest Park, GA 30297. Again, this is just across the street from the defunct Waffle House!

Despite these problems we had 6 folks there today, counting Rocinante, Skiboatsp and I. We had a lot of fun and hope to see you there in the morning. BTW, we will be at table 5 if don't make breakfast, but do make the show. Drop by!

• Like 1