How do you get a picture under your name?

• 3 months later...
that facist bastard. look at that assholes shit eating grin hes got on. that prick probably bought it and took it home with him after shooting it...

Notice how Shmuck Schumer resembles PeeWee Herman?

If he was a normal Jew he would join Jews For Preservation of Firearm Ownership as I did. Instead the degenerate supports Nazi style anti gun laws. The hipocryte also has the chutzpah to shoot guns at our expense. The arrogant bitch Diane FineSwine (thank G-d she's not Jewish) owns a handgun and has a concealed carry permit which takes an act of G-d to obtain but wants us disarmed.

I would love to see someone take that arrogant shit eating grin off his face.

:osama::killer:

:sadam::killer:

Edited by uzitiger

:super::super::super::super::super:

UziTiger -You da man! I'm not jewish but JPFO is the real deal. The N.R.A. should quit pimping for Tom (it ain't stealing if I do it) DeLay, and learn a thing or two from the JPFO!

G O B

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I think with a last name of Feinstein (even a married last name), it's a safe bet she probably celebrates Hanukkah. :sadam:

Having a "Gas Chamber Mentality" (which is how one REC.GUNS poster described why certain Jews would even consider supporting gun control schemes even after knowing of the Holocaust and it's causes I think describes how this certain group of Jews thinks pretty accurately). :rolleyes: