Is This A Good Time To Buy A Saiga?

You know....you can buy 7.62x39 all day long, but there is only ONE Saiga-12 and that's a fact :smoke: also, you live right there by Dinzag Arms :angel: hellllooooo :haha:

Just my .02

My understanding is that Dinzag Arms is a parts supplier, and does not actually sell firearms. I have looked at their website though, and it looks like they do some pretty great things for the Saiga community....

Well you have to get the gun before you can start taring it all to hell and putting all kinda cool stuff on it :lolol:

I don't think you could find a nicer guy to deal with for Saiga parts than Brian at Dinzag (my personalexperience) :super:

I'll say it to you again, get the S12, great home dfense gun, and a hellofalotoffun, many many many cool parts to be had for it as compared to any of the others you won't be sorry :killer:

If you decide to go the internet route SnipercounrtyPX has them on sale for $535

My link

or you could buy from one of the vendors here, or better yet, from my company, which is the sole warranty repair center for these guns in the USA. you wanna wheel and deal and price match and that fine stuff? you just give us a call.

no, production hasnt been halted, but there is an economic hairball happening in consumer goods right now, and stuff is moving hellaciously slow right now, in all small business. whereever your dollar is spent, make it count, is my advice.

• Like 1

If you decide to go the internet route SnipercounrtyPX has them on sale for $535

My link

or you could buy from one of the vendors here, or better yet, from my company, which is the sole warranty repair center for these guns in the USA. you wanna wheel and deal and price match and that fine stuff? you just give us a call.

no, production hasnt been halted, but there is an economic hairball happening in consumer goods right now, and stuff is moving hellaciously slow right now, in all small business. whereever your dollar is spent, make it count, is my advice.

You're right. Sometimes I tend to forget the vendors here sell the unconverted stuff. too.