I have the one and only Saiga 5.45 AK-74 rifle.

Purchased the stock rifle and conversion parts in the last few months, shoot it today, and it's just not my thing, so I'm selling it.

The package as I purchased it in parts includes: Saiga 5.45 - $407, Bullet Guide - $35, Tapco G2 Trigger - $25, RAM Saiga Trigger Guard - $24, Front Sight Block - $32, Krebs Muzzle Brake - $65, Tapco AK Grip - $17, Tapco Stock - $26, POSP 4x24 400 Meter Rangefinder Scope Illuminated (From Kalinka Optics) - $170. TOTAL - $801.

Conversion was done mostly by me (friend helped with getting the FSB off and filing some pins off). Few dings on the FSB, since I DuraCoat'ed it and the barrel, and then it took some convincing (read: hammering hard) to get it on the barrel. Also, the FSB is not dead straight on, so the aiming post needed some shifting to the left but is now sighted in and shoots straight. The scope also sighted in (at 25 yards and shoots ok).

This a package deal. Converted rifle + Optics + Original Parts. All or Nothing.

So, FTF in Fort Lauderdale area, bill of sale with DL (CCW preferred). $700 cash.

NOW $650. MUST SELL!!!!!!!!

ALL RIGHT THEN. I'LL SELL RIFLE AND SCOPE SEPARATELY. RIFLE $500, SCOPE $150. WILL SHIP SCOPE ANYWHERE AND RIFLE TO A DEALER. SHIPPING ON MY DIME :-) REALLY NEED TO SELL THIS QUICK. SAVING UP FOR A SAKO TRG :-)

545-1.jpg

545-2.jpg

545-3.jpg

545-4.jpg

545-5.jpg

545-6.jpg

Edited by armedpolak
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.