Target has "Chex Mix snack" for FREE with coupon. Apparently, they have some flavors that are 99 cents.

Here's the coupon (print it off if you just want one [if you want more, keep reading])

chexmix-target.jpg

If you want a whole sheet of 'em, go to Organic Grocery Deals and follow the simple instructions (or you could just photomanipulate the above image so that you get a whole bunch of 'em on a single page for printing). Target doesn't limit your purchases when using these coupons (I've purchased 30 cans of tuna at a time when Target had coupons for them), you just have to have one coupon per item.

If you don't have a printer, I believe Target has a kiosk in their customer service area that allows you to print these off, too, right in the store . .

Deal expires October 24, 2009

YEE-HAW!! energetic.gif

• 2 months later...

Well, seeing that it's more important to y'all to bitch whine and moan than to act with some civility...........

I am moving nalioth's stuper sthavings coupons back into general forum.....

Have at it and enjoy tearing each others hair out......

Get to shopping, ladies!!!!

Perfect for a gun board!!!!!!

Edited by Cain Marko

I'll see what I can do to resurrect the jimmy dean sausage one too.....

Maybe you can hook me up with a deal on an Ipod, Gucci bags or some Chinese shoes too!!!!

Either way... I hope you get your money for posting this crap in Max's forum!!!!

Apparently.... this is what y'all want......

I'll be at WT....... talking about GUNS!!!! not groceries....

Edited by Cain Marko

the answer is obvious, find us some real deals going on now...

Find me some more free stuff and i might not have to eat top ramen to save for my next gun purchase!

Edited by Nailbomb
  • Like 1