I took the chains loose from her desk and drug my bride of 30 years off to the great white north for an extended weekend. We will be traveling north of the Yankee Iced Tea line. Yes if you go far enough north, the mexicans have a french accent and they put sugar into the tea and the corn bread.......021.gif021.gif

I'll be checking the e-mails when possible , but I'll try to avoid the $2.00 a second charges from overseas access.

The gunsmithing dept is still working and the puter in the office is still being manned, and Ben is keeping the CGWsales email current, but upper-management is on the road for a little break...........................I'll post some interesting pics as I get them available.

My wife works for a Canadian newspaper chain and she was shocked when she visited Toronto they were not only big on iced tea but they knew it was suppose to be sweetened. Nothing more irritating than someone saying put grain sugar into cold tea. Don't work. Make it correct the first time. If you don't want a sweetened drink don't order iced tea :)

• Like 1

Yeah, sorry to keep y'all Friday, but I finally got around to calling to order a couple of golf ball launchers that I told Vicki I was going to a few weeks ago . . .

Hope y'all have a good trip and congrats on the anniversary!:up: