Glock 20/21 Conversion to 7.62x25

Thanks for posting that! That is exactly what I want!

I'm surprised the magazine conversion was as simple as a follower/spring tweak, didn't think the feed lips would be compatible. I would love to get in contact with this guy and see if he can make me parts!

I've just had a few email discussions with lonewolf about 10mm glock to tok. ain't do-able, the tok is too long to work in a glock platform of any caliber.

Really? :rolleyes:

Nobody bothered to tell this guy!

18 shots in that last mag. That is incredible. I'd love to get a G20 just to do that.

Want, must have, need, likey, me wanty.....Who ever gets this figured out (where we can order from) PLEASE! PM me when you get info!

I just IMed the guy in the video about buying a barrel and mags. I'll let you know what he says. Until then, stock up on some cheap ammo. Damn I need a x25 gun.

• Like 2

Want, must have, need, likey, me wanty.....Who ever gets this figured out (where we can order from) PLEASE! PM me when you get info!

I just IMed the guy in the video about buying a barrel and mags. I'll let you know what he says. Until then, stock up on some cheap ammo. Damn I need a x25 gun.

+1 I was going to suggest doing that. Do let us know as I'm curious about this as well.

• 4 weeks later...

AS posted on glock talk:

"guys I think i screwed the pooch on this one. I was able to make contact with the guy on the you tube 7.62 x 25 conversion. He said he Had over 4000 rounds through his 20 no signs of wear on the frame and he was in the process of a 29 conversion. I was hopeful that he would be amiable to either doing the same for me or helping do my own. Went back to send an email and found that he had taken his videos down. i am bummed. I hope to be able to get more info on this project as i think it would ad to the versatility of the glock 20/29. If i can remember some of his comments he did say double feed ramp in the barrel, ejector to handle smaller case, modified mag follower, he had to make his own firing pin as the glock would not reliably ignite 7.62 rounds (primers too hard). dam i was hoping for this . I think the barrel was made from a .308 ???? not sure on that point. any body else?"

Then i have seen the 7.62 x25 ak conversions built. Hmmmmm cheap ammo hmmmmmm

Thanks for all the info! Hopefully someone, somewhere will be interested in performing the conversion for me.

As for that site you linked to, damn! They want an arm, a leg, and another arm for their stuff. Looks like their 7.62x25 drum is a PPSH-41 drum with the upper half of a PPS-43 magazine welded to the top, with some dummy rounds. $460??? And no gold plate. They might be an alternative if you desperately wanted an AR in 7.62x25.

Now that I know that Glock 20 conversion can be done, I have to have one!

• 3 months later...

Nothing new on this topic? what about the 9 x 25 as a close second?

How is that even similar, custom ammo vs surplus ammo that can be bought for less then $100M?

not in cost but ballistic characteristics.

I really do like the 7.62x25mm, I bought a CZ-52 just to shoot it.

But as a general carry load I would not have it or the 9x25mm over the 10mm. No way!