No joy on these anywhere.

But I did find another UK seller with em....de-activated non-locking ones..ugh....placed order..

whatta you know. reply via e-mail says...

"Having troubles getting things from Izhmash in Russian lately. But I will keep your order on file if we get em...cheers...

LOL

here we go again :lolol:

Okay.

Question time.

Does anyone actually have a REAL RUSSIAN IZHMASH MARKED M83/85

AK74/AK100 series Batyonet?

What did you buy yours for? What have you seen them go for?

Any info anyone?

I know a guy whos sisters cousins brother uncle's father in law twice removed knew a polish dude who knew a ukrainian girl who had one hidden in her.......

Well. I think I found one. But its sketchy on details. So I will post once received. I kept asking if it had the Izhmash mark. Kept getting the run around. Finally dude says yeah there is an arrow on it....I'm like uh..ok..I'll take it.(whole time thinking wow...these people don't even care if they sell the right shit...lol)

I hate the AK world here in US......and ebay always is full of shit...

Russian/Soviet can mean any country that had anything to do with Russians anytime in history....

E Germany, Romania, especially Bulgaria............. :cryss: ugh

I have a couple of Actual Russian bayonets that happen to be Bulgarian if anyone is interested...lol :rolleyes:

lol

nope

tried that

Bulgarian

I purchased the bayonet pictured here in this thread for a give away I set up a few weeks back. http://www.ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=69847 Purchased this from NorthRidge. The one I received was a Izzy marked Russian bayonet as you can see. Did they send you a Bulgy bayo? I would give them a call if so.

Edited by jnewt
  • 2 weeks later...
11114m.jpg

11114k.jpg

Russian with Izhmash arrow in Triangle markings. Not interested in Bulgarian with (10) markings...the number 10 inside a circle.

How much is one of these worth?

Anyone know where I can get one?

Hi this will help go to ar-15.com then go to ak parts and mags There is one there same as your photo.Thanks.Rick-16 :killer:

[/img]

11114m.jpg

11114k.jpg

Russian with Izhmash arrow in Triangle markings. Not interested in Bulgarian with (10) markings...the number 10 inside a circle.

How much is one of these worth?

Anyone know where I can get one?

Hi this will help go to ar-15.com then go to ak parts and mags There is one there same as your photo.Thanks.Rick-16 :killer:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/762mi...0bayonet002.jpg

yup same but yet so different

AK-100bayonet002.jpg

Edited by 762minigun
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.