Went to a private range yesterday to try out some modifications to a rifle and the range owner happened to be a class 3 FFL holder. He asked if we would like to try out his full auto Uzi...what do ya think we said?!?! All I can say is after a few hundred rounds, I had the biggest grin on my face that has been there for a while. YEE HAW!!

I'm glad we had the video camera with us!

I wish I had the $thousands to have one, but that is a pipe dream....for now! :)

upload it to youtube, then post the link when the site is done converting it

Thanks BVamp! Got the first clip done. Here's the first one

I'll try to load the rest later.

Out

HERE IS THE SECOND MAG ...MY HOW QUICKLY A 32 ROUND MAG WILL EMPTY!

Cuz Steve dumping a 50 rounder.

Edited by unclejake

Nice video's. I remember shooting an Uzi a while back. They are a hell of a lot of fun, until you have to load mags. Still worth it for 3 seconds of pure shit eating grin.

Also, surprising how easy it is to stay on target. I shot a whole mag into a person sized target without letting off the trigger.

Edited by thehopping1

upload it to youtube, then post the link when the site is done converting it

Thanks BVamp! Got the first clip done. Here's the first one

I'll try to load the rest later.

Out

HERE IS THE SECOND MAG ...MY HOW QUICKLY A 32 ROUND MAG WILL EMPTY!

Cuz Steve dumping a 50 rounder.

Now THAT is some jaw-dropping, kick ass, fun.

I wonder how far you guys are from SaigaTeen?

I'm not sure where either of you live.

It might be fun to try to figure out a way to take TJ's ass out there to the range (let him try out that Uzi) as a reward for making it through his chemo.

Edited by Bounce12

Trip to Range $10

2 boxes 9mm $20

BIG HUGE SMILE ON AN OLD GUYS FACE!

PRICELESS!

Brought to you by fully automatic everytime!

021.gif

(I can say old guy as i is one!)

great video's Wish I had one of me shooting the AK74 this summer.

I hate that you didn't have one rolling for your AK74! I almost didn't bring mine, but my cuz had told me he was bringin his, said he might not ever get a chance like this again, and it got me to thinkin...I ain't gettin any younger! LOL..thanks for pointin that out fluid! LOL

I'll probably get to go back, this fella doesn't know Saigas and we had met him at a gun show with one on his table already converted that he had bought that way. When I picked it up, did a quick tour of the rifle and told him a breakdown of the conversion price + the sporterized price...well, it got me an invite out there this past weekend. He's interested in buying stock and doing the conversions and cutting out the middleman. A really good man and a true honorable southern gentleman.

This was truly one of the best times I have had in my life!! , Course, full auto has a tendency to do that to a man, I've found out!! LOL

kinda off topic but Jake.. I couldn't help but notice pickens county.. you use the liberty gun range at all on fridays? If you seen a guy with a tacticooled ak-47 on the range that'd probably be me. Saw a guy with a saiga .223 once out there.. custom paint job, laser, flashlight, red dot, tripod.. was that you? can't say I remember the guy so much as the gun so I can't remember too well

Edited by volkov

kinda off topic but Jake.. I couldn't help but notice pickens county.. you use the liberty gun range at all on fridays? If you seen a guy with a tacticooled ak-47 on the range that'd probably be me. Saw a guy with a saiga .223 once out there.. custom paint job, laser, flashlight, red dot, tripod.. was that you? can't say I remember the guy so much as the gun so I can't remember too well

Naw, hit weren't me, I shoot at mine and my neighbors range most of the time. I just have a little over an acre, but my neighbor has a little over 7 acres and we have a ROUGH range cut out in a gulley that we use.

I didn't know Liberty had a range, just know bout the Pickens County rangs down past the dove fields, but haven't been there in years!

You're from Clemson, huh, not too far away! Tell me where that range is in Liberty and maybe we can hook up sometime to shoot.

think the one by the dove range is the one I think of as the liberty range.. the one close to the airfield right? being from Mt. Pleasant I don't know anyone with a private range so it's my only choice, even if I hate that 3 second rule!

And yup, at Clemson.. Hoping to hit the range both tomorrow (maybe) and friday, new gun to try out thanks to CaptLouie (.308 saiga).. plus I gotta burn off some steam tomorrow if I get the time, three exams thursday and I prefer to shoot before I study, puts me in a better state of mind. I'm out there most fridays really, normally blasting clays with my saiga-12, but I get a lot of funny looks when I hit the rifle range with the ak-47.

think the one by the dove range is the one I think of as the liberty range.. the one close to the airfield right? being from Mt. Pleasant I don't know anyone with a private range so it's my only choice, even if I hate that 3 second rule!

And yup, at Clemson.. Hoping to hit the range both tomorrow (maybe) and friday, new gun to try out thanks to CaptLouie (.308 saiga).. plus I gotta burn off some steam tomorrow if I get the time, three exams thursday and I prefer to shoot before I study, puts me in a better state of mind. I'm out there most fridays really, normally blasting clays with my saiga-12, but I get a lot of funny looks when I hit the rifle range with the ak-47.

Yeah, that's the range! I haven't been out there in Years, although I am glad that they have it for folks who don't have a private place to shoot! I only have a little over an acre down here, but have a lot of shooting room on the family farm in Transylvania County, N.C....about 45 mikes from here.

My neighbor has a little over seven acres and we are out of the city limits, and at the very end of a dead end road, so we are pretty much wide open. We have a kind of official range at the back side of his property but it is a bit of a hike to get to. If we want to sight a scope in we will hump it down there, but usually we just shoot in his back yard, and if we get lazy and just want to pop some targets and let off steam, we just sit on his back deck on the second story and pop a few cans an such.

If I get the chance (going through a lot of medical stuff now) to get back out to the Liberty range, I'll give ya a holler and we'll hook up out there.

Did you get a 16" barrel or a 22"? Either way, they are a blast!!

I got the 22 inch, really enjoying it.. Wish I had a private range I could go to up here, sounds like you have a nice setup, I have a simular deal down near charleston but up here I'm restricted the the public range.. It's not too bad I guess but the rules can be a bit annoying, the three second rules and the limits on what kind of targets and stuff, although the shotgun part is a lot more relaxed..