converting a standard AK stock to work with the ace folder

When I converted my Saiga, I really liked the idea of a folding skeleton stock. After some time, I find it uncomfortable and am thinking about taking it off for something more traditional. I welded a plate on the end of my saiga 12 for a permanent flat surface so I have to get creative now about adding a standard stock. I do not want to remove the weld plate. I am relying on the folding mechanism to hold the stock to the rear of the platform.

What is the best way to mount a traditional AK stock to an ace folding mech that wont look like shit and wont crack or break on me? For wood I was thinking to cut the stock mount flush so it takes off the L shaped part of it and mount a metal plate on the end with screws, drill my taps and call it day. Not sure what to do if I go with plastic. My concern is the plastic stocks tend to be hollow inside and if I cut the L off I wont have any place to tap for the mounting screws, and screws are likely to cause cracks in the plastic or break all together if twisted. Maybe cap the end with something solid?

Im ok with removing the folding mech for a fixed type mount, but since I have the weld I am not sure how to handle it.

Let me know if you have any good ideas on this and if you have done it before please attach pics.

The Russian/Bulgarian style foldling stocks are nice, but you have to de-rivet the fixed stock rear trunnion the Saiga 12 comes with, modify the receiver to accept a side-folding stock rear trunnion, rivet in the side-folding rear trunion, and then modify the front of the receiver so you can install the front retaining catch that holds the stock in place when folded. The folding mechanism for Tromix or Ace type folding stocks is much easier to install, because all that needs to be done is to cut off the rear tang and then weld on a back plate to the rear of the receiver, or just use one of the bolt-in folding stock blocks, and you can then immediately install a Tromix or Ace folding stock.

To use a poly AK stock like this with an Ace folding setup, you will need to fill the stock with resin or bondo or something, at least to the wrist of it. Once it's hardened you could drill holes for machine screws to mount it with.

Make the plate for the stock, including tapped mounting holes for folder. For plastic stock weld a couple 1/4-20 bolts to the stock side as pins to give epoxy something to grab on to. Tape the plate to the cut stock and fill with a quality 2 part epoxy to cover the pins by at least 1/2".