Saiga 12 build "complete"

Awesome, before I came to even consider owning a saiga, thought they would own the 3 Gun shotgun leg. Mag change is fast as those 4 round speedloaders or better. If I was getting into 3 Gun that would be my excuse to pick up a 1100 Tac 4 Remmy, more or less the same cannon (or evolution of) Charles Askins was whacking people with working the border in the 30's. @22" with rib and choke and 9 shots does whatever you want a shotgun to do. But a Saiga set up like your's, could rule the roost. Should. love that extended mag release, that'll be for the S-308 16" have yet to buy and make into the perfect "one rifle", the S-12, well she'll have to take the ol' New York reload if it came down to it, per conversion plans.

What pistol and rifle are you running, figure that black bannana puts you in unlimted? Always wanted to enter one of these mainly for trigger time with 3 different pieces of iron, think my ego not wanting to take a huge blow is why never did.

Good luck at Benning

Thanks guys. I'm really looking forward to the match.

What pistol and rifle are you running, figure that black bannana puts you in unlimted? Always wanted to enter one of these mainly for trigger time with 3 different pieces of iron, think my ego not wanting to take a huge blow is why never did.

Yes, I will be shooting in the Open Division this year. My pistol is a Bedell built STI open gun in 9mm and my rifle is a JP Enterprises CTR-02.

RLTW!

Sua Sponte!

Corbin

Corbin,

I love your avatar. I've got a coffee mug just like it on my desk as we speak.

RLTW Brother

B 2/75 80-84

B 3/75 84-85