Umlaut Industries/Arms

I can't speak about their S12s, but as a company I can recommend them. They have a great reputation among us .50 Beowulf fans. If the gun turns out to be what you want, I doubt you will have any problems on the customer service end of it.027.gif

I got my S12 from Lars (Umlaut Industries). His shop is in the same building as my shop, so I had to stop by one day and check it out. I had a lengthy conversation with him about the S12 and ordered one the same day. He seems like a good guy, and he got me a great price on a stock S12. I don't think you will have any issues, with the converted S12, or anything you order from him. I plan on ordering another rifle from him just as soon as I can afford it.

• 4 months later...

Just won the bid on a Saiga 12 converted by Umlaut on Gunbroker. Cant wait to hold my very own Saiga!! Its been two years of waiting and a long wait its been! I hope your Umlaut is still performing well for you. Will post more info with pics when I take it to the range.