Saiga Factory Accuracy Test for Saiga Guns - Do They Vary Much?

I am considering buying a NIB Saiga from a private party but the owner does not have the accuracy test spec sheet from the factory. Should this be a concern to me - in other words, do the guns very much in accuracy in a way that the test sheet may reflect, or should I just not worry about it? Thanks.

not sure.. if its any help two 5.45s I just converted came with their accuracy sheets (no other saiga I've owned or worked on had it included) and they were made in the same month, one was 133 and the other was 83 mm if I remember.. But I really don't know under what conditions they are tested or how much the testers really care..

edit: just outa say that my own saigas (I already mentioned I didn't have the accuracy records) performed just fine. it's probably not something worth worryng about

Edited by volkov

Not sure about Saigas in particular, but many factory test targets are nothing more than function tests. A worker clamps the gun (or even just the barreled action) in a vise, loads it up, and yanks the trigger a few times.