Hi People!

I didn't forget about you guys...I just went away for awhile. I was hanging at Camaro5.com. Nice site, but a bunch of crybaby libs post there and I got tired of getting suspended every time they whined, so I quit. The reason I was hanging there is I just ordered and received a new 2010 Camaro SS and I was hungry for info. Great car! Here's a couple of pics:

th_Camaro001.jpg

th_Camaro015.jpg

I also just picked up another shotty. This one's a bit bigger, about 11 lbs. A Spanish 10GA double. here's the link: shotty

• Like 1

I also just picked up another shotty. This one's a bit bigger, about 11 lbs. A Spanish 10GA double.

A double-barreled 10 gauge..........damn :osama: , if you ever try firing both barrels at once from that monster :cryss: , please be sure to let us know how many feet it throws you back from the firing line :lolol: .

Edited by Frogfoot

SWEEEET, SWEEET ride man!!!

I used to have a 1994 in a tire burning 3.4ltr V6 and a 2000 5.7ltr V8 that was a former Virginia (if I remember correctly) highway patrol pursuit car. If that car had wings it would fly!!