Psl Peep sight

Hey guys got my new PSL and love the rifle. The fit and feel to me are great. Only problem is that I am not into the scope for the rifle as much as I thought I would be. I just am not a scope man I guess. So herein lies my dilemma. I really want a peep sight for this rifle. I contacted tech-sights but apparently my receiver cover is too long for their model. I have sent them another email about buying just the sight and cutting my receiver cover to fit, although I have not yet gotten a reply. So any ideas on what I can do to acquire a peep sight for my rifle? I already own a mojo click sight for my saiga .223 and really do not want another peep mounted so far on the rifle, also I am not a fan of red dots. I have already read Onepoints thread on making your own peep http://www.sksboards.com/smf/index.php?topic=16767.0 and have decided after reading it numerous times I lack the mechanical ability to do such a thing. If you have any suggestions or ideas let me know. Thanks Kira.

P.S. I will post pics tomorrow of the rifle when I get my camera back.

P.S.S. anybody know if this will fit my rifle http://www.texasweaponsystems.com/id1.html

I was actually thinking about the taxesweapons rails for my PSL as well. If you end up getting them let me know if it works.

You could probably add HK sights but that would require welding one onto the back of the cover, one over the front of the gas block and removing the original ones. Check out the Saiga 308 pics lots of folks have done it to their saiga308 and Saiga12. Not sure if its a DIY job. Should make for one interesting and unique PSL!

Like so (Hey Tac47 I hope you dont mind I borrowed your pic)

davidszkm.jpg

End up with something like this. (pardon the MS paint chopshop look)

productthumb.jpg

Edited by Arik

Wow that photoshop pic of the PSL looks bad a$$, But not really into the H&K sights because I have heard they shoot really low. I am pretty sure I could just buy a picatiny rail and then either weld it or use button screws to hold it on then mount an ar-15 sight like this http://www.airsoftezone.com/55-13269551-B001BR4VQ0-UTG_Model_416_Complete_Match_grade_Rear_Sight_with_Windage_Elevation_Adjustment#reviews to it. Only problem is the PSL cover is not exactly straight and I don't know how strong it is.