Could one of you guys with Shotgun News please give me a price on a Arsenal Saiga AGL20-41 from RSR??? Or from one of the other wholesalers for that matter? Or AGL20-21. Thanks in advance!

oh and a fax and phone number would be great too.

Edited by TO THE FLOOR

Shotgun News is a periodical that is 'put to bed" months in advance of it's shelf date. This has led to products listed in it being sold out prior to being put on the shelf (due to that darned internet thing) and prices differing.

You'd be better off calling RSR (or other wholesaler) directly for the info.

I can get this far on the website but I can't get past the dealer login. http://www.rsrgroup.com/cgi-bin/cgirpcux/WTM-002O I have a feeling it will be the same on the phone.

edit: I can get a few more pages then that link...to the saiga Arsenal 7.62x39 page...but it wont give me a price at the end of where I can get to.

Edited by TO THE FLOOR

Usually your ordering dealer will call for you. My FFL/Gunsmith has no problem making a quick call. Even has wholesalers he will check with. Good fellow. Wholesale price + Shipping + $20 transfer fee. Some charge a percentage or flat fee. If something I want, find price, write check, he orders. I'm gone sometimes up to 6 weeks. :smoke: