Where can one of these be acquired at? I see only two places in my searching so far, East Wave Products and BinocularSmart. The sight is too expensive at East Wave, and the BinocularSmart page looks like it is unmaintained, so I'm not sure whether it would be good to order there.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Jim

Nailbomb, They are great if you got one. (Ha,Ha)Still have 1 on the FNFAL tactical. Sold a couple here before. After the holidays I'll be posting one forsale. It's the model with the built in mount. Stop posting forsale items awhile back, got tired of the prove it's real, and the BS PM's. Understand there are fakes out there. Just that I will be downsizing some items. Will be around $275 shipped. Have to get daughter home to post picks. :smoke:

Nailbomb, They are great if you got one. (Ha,Ha)Still have 1 on the FNFAL tactical. Sold a couple here before. After the holidays I'll be posting one forsale. It's the model with the built in mount. Stop posting forsale items awhile back, got tired of the prove it's real, and the BS PM's. Understand there are fakes out there. Just that I will be downsizing some items. Will be around $275 shipped. Have to get daughter home to post picks. :smoke:

Yeap, I got one of the rail mounted ones that takes pancake batteries. :up:

for anyone listening i'll vouch for ruffian, he sells the real thing. Came complete with pouch, sight sool, a cloth(to wipe off the lense), and extra battery. The transaction went smoothly with solid communication.

Edited by Nailbomb

I showed this post to my husband and he said to also check Kalinka Optics... http://www.kalinkaoptics.com/ He bought his Kobra Red Dot off eBay and then someone on S12 was kind enough to point to Kalinka, which is where we'll be picking up side mount AK PSOP (sic?) scopes at some point in 2010, when money allows.