Has anyone used this ammo?

....If you are going with the Russian stuff go with the "Bear brands" (anything from the Barnaul facility)....

.....BUT STAY AWAY FROM WOLF BLACK BOX...

I like the bear ammo best for mine, and barnaul name brand is great; but I reccommend staying away from Monarch. I had the least amount of accuracy out of these rounds as any I have fired through my gun. It is made by Barnaul also. It burned fairly clean like the rest of their line I have used.

The only issue I have had with Wolf Black Box was the amount of fouling. 1 box seemed to equal 4 or 5 boxes of others I have used. It was almost as accurate as the Brown Bear I used. Both were 55gr FMJ. The fouling is what pushed me to buy Brown Bear in bulk instead.

I like the bear ammo best for mine, and barnaul name brand is great; but I reccommend staying away from Monarch. I had the least amount of accuracy out of these rounds as any I have fired through my gun. It is made by Barnaul also. It burned fairly clean like the rest of their line I have used.

The only issue I have had with Wolf Black Box was the amount of fouling. 1 box seemed to equal 4 or 5 boxes of others I have used. It was almost as accurate as the Brown Bear I used. Both were 55gr FMJ. The fouling is what pushed me to buy Brown Bear in bulk instead.

That's funny, the majority of my range shooting was with Monarch FMJ, until the outdoor range I go to banned FMJ. Then I went with the 122 gr Wolf HP.

My groups @ 50 yds have consistently been 1" with the Monarch stuff. I get far less predictable and consistent groupings with the Wolf BB. I have 500 rounds of Brown Bear HP I haven't had a chance to test yet, but I'm hoping for better groups than with Wolf.

The Monarch has been some of the most consistent and reliable ammo I've shot. I think I got maybe 2 failed-to-fire due to hard primers in my last case of 500. Overall, I'd feel well-armed with it. YMMV.